Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha Ha Ha I'm LAST
No, you are not last, you are the first fish with legs, I have ever seen, How did you do that? It really shows you washed up on the First beach in the seven seas, no where near our beloved Last Nation of Greats. I am LAST.

Ha. Look at that guy in the orange and blue Speedo on Playa Primera.....yikes......don't look at him!!
Glad I'm safe in LAST

Orange and Blue are the official colors of LAST!.....

th
th

Speedo optional...

Reactions: ESP
Just be careful of the glad hands you crank. :biglaugh::shakehandsnah:I am Last again, and colors have changed to Duff Green and Orange.

I'm the LAST guy you wanna recruit, Thor. The flyboy only makes 999.99 on the playa Primera. But he won't go neither. Take Fishboy. He'll be First to go.
I thought Thor was blonde, not a ginger...

No colors have changed to Green and Yellow and now I am LAST to say the colors changed
OK, then let me say " Good Morning, Good Morning, the best to you each morning, Kellodoublegood, Kelloggs best to you each morning in First. I am Last. Thank you very much. Can't you just hear the Rooster Crow??????

thor, we are recruiting here as well, you could be last for a minute or two. Just wait for the cuts to take place and you will have a few hundred apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.