Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful what you say, you could be arrested for hanging out, even in Last. :lmao:

You should have more careful about what you said....
ass-kicking.gif

Next time the correct thing to say is "Pilot87 is LAST"..... because I am!...

Last edited:
Reactions: ESP
thor, we are recruiting here as well, you could be last for a minute or two. Just wait for the cuts to take place and you will have a few hundred apps.

Thor will always put recruiting first....Make some room for him in first ESP......since you know First like it was your second home....... I'll always put LAST LAST.....

No colors have changed to Green and Yellow and now I am LAST to say the colors changed

The Sky of LAST is brilliant Blue...as I sip my fresh Orange Juice under the Golden warmth of the Sun shining on the beach....Cool Ocean breezes keeping all the ugly Green and yellow stuff back in First..... Green and yellow...seriously??...

I don't know where Silly Goose gets those silly colors, but wasn't that the colors IML used? I plan to not go back to work as well. If I do it will be, because I have to at LAST or not eat. Jimmy G, has the adoption papers ready to sign and I will no longer be an ORPHAN.:biglaugh::drama:

Yes I am in Wisconsin and Last

I grew up in the Southern part......35 miles due, or in your case "dew", south of Madison!..

Then I expanded my horizons and now I hail from the Southern most part of LAST.... Where it never snows and the weather is perfect all the time.....even in the rainy season.....!

Pilot used to build Pacers and Gremlins. Now he builds hammocks for all you Firsties to relax

Don't blame for me for the Pacers and Gremlins.....That's all Flounders fault....I don't know why...it just is.....

I don't know how to build a hammock either.....but I sure do know how use one....and it comes in very handy in LAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.