Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dog Brutus, is gorgeous. If you are then you look like him. Nice puppy, come on be nice, Oh man, why are you biting my leg? Go get your dew, I have it hidden in the land of first. Actually you both look like bruts. I am LAST on the fine Sunday morning. If I do not hurry up, I will be last to church and my wife will lower the boom on me. :black eyed::boxing::onthego:

I can hear that fish now, boo hoo, cry, cry, cry, :crybaby: he just got :kickedoutsmile:of Last, back to K thru 1st. I am Last, I was so last, I was the Last one to come back trying to find a neighbors dog, that got lost. My wife said I was gone so long, I must have been looking in the bottle shop. Every Last bottle was just beautiful. Of course everything is Last is Beautiful, Sorry guys and gals, you will never see the last bottle shop in Last, because I am the Last one to be LAST:guiness::guinesssmilie::hilarious::smiliewhs::usa::wee:

I'm
S15.jpg
T13.jpg
I15.jpg
L20.jpg
L1.jpg
L18.jpg
A112.jpg
S18.jpg
T15.jpg
!!

L-------ast
A-------lways
S-------atisfies
T-------ranquility

I am Last and always relaxing by the tranquil water falls in the Last Nation, I had them installed for peace of mind. The Dome is next, to keep the pest away. It can and will be the most peaceful place on earth. Looking up, we will still be able to see the geese overhead in their formation with Silly Goose and Gander in front, holding wings. The Pilot will be doing aero stunts, and Big Dave will be standing on the top wing of the biplane. All the while, the Flounder will be in the ocean swimming with the whale dung. :biglaugh:whale dung :lmao: Oh Lord that is great, Whale dung!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

The Pilot will be doing aero stunts, and Big Dave will be standing on the top wing of the biplane.

I don't fly a biplane.....Big Dave will just have to hang onto the fuselage.....Waving at the crowd...NOT recommended....

Flounder will be in the ocean swimming with the whale dung. :biglaugh:whale dung :lmao: Oh Lord that is great, Whale dung!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Great observation.....Whale dung sir!......

I'm flying loops and spins in LAST.....YAY!! Look at the crowds Cheer!!!

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif
clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emoticon.gif
excited-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif
audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: ESP
I don't fly a biplane.....Big Dave will just have to hang onto the fuselage.....Waving at the crowd...NOT recommended....

Great observation.....Whale dung sir!......

I'm flying loops and spins in LAST.....YAY!! Look at the crowds Cheer!!!

hand-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
clapping-happy-smiley-emoticon.gif
cheer-smiley-emoticon.gif
clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emoticon.gif
excited-girl-smiley-emoticon.gif
audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
:1036316054::732::clap::clapping::clappy::hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.