Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all are staying up way to late for me to be Last to say good night in the evening, so I will say good night when I take my afternoon nap. Just about 12 -14 hours after you all went to bed, making me Last to say good night. We here in the Last Nation can take a nap anytime we want to, as we need not work, we let you minions do the work for us. Minions?, you all know who I am talking about, the short heavy curly haired dude, with the toy gun. I am Last, I am Last, I am Last, I am Last. say it all together IAMLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both you stooges held Last, Last. Now I get the Last Laugh, while I take control of the Last Nation again and repair all the damage you to idgets did to my domain. The work never stops, I must do it all. My children you must be careful, I may run out of funds and I will have to sell Last Nation to the funky smelling flounder and then what will you do? Bid Dave, take control of you horse as he drops road apples all over the placed. Pilot you cannot let your plane leak oil everywhere. The Goose is now wearing depends, which helps some. But the Flounder leaves slim everywhere he slithers. What a Shame. I am Lastavious to say the least, I am burdened with the honor of being Last. Dag bern it, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will someone please wipe the slim off of the Flounder, I ain't going to touch him.:ranting2:

Presenting the 3 wise guys of FIRST......

Big Dave, ESP and Big Dave...( They don't call him "Big Dave" for nothing....)

Now let's listen in as they sing the National Anthem of FIRST.....

Trailers for sale or rent in FIRST, rooms to let, for fifty thousand cents......
No phone, no pool, NO LAST, We ain't got no Dew but lots of cigarettes.....
Ah, but, two hours of pushing Flounder around......
Buys an eight by twelve four inch room......
I'm a mean man of means by no means, I'm king of FIRST!!.

FIRST boxcar, on the FIRSTnight train, destination, FIRST or bust......
We're Old and worn out just like our clothes and shoes......
But we don't pay no union dues.........
I punch old fogies Named Flounder that I have found in FIRST, short, and way too big around.......
I'm a mean man of means by no means, king of FIRST......

I know every engineer on every train........
All of their children are mine, and I don't even know all of their names........
But I know every handout in every town in FIRST......
And every door to LAST is locked and we're why it ain't unlocked and will ALWAYS be King of FIRST!!......

Glad I'm in LAST so I don't have to hear them sing this proudly over and over and over and over.......like their all jacked up on Silly Gooses Dew....

Both you stooges held Last, Last. Now I get the Last Laugh, while I take control of the Last Nation again and repair all the damage you to idgets did to my domain. The work never stops, I must do it all. My children you must be careful, I may run out of funds and I will have to sell Last Nation to the funky smelling flounder and then what will you do? Bid Dave, take control of you horse as he drops road apples all over the placed. Pilot you cannot let your plane leak oil everywhere. The Goose is now wearing depends, which helps some. But the Flounder leaves slim everywhere he slithers. What a Shame. I am Lastavious to say the least, I am burdened with the honor of being Last. Dag bern it, anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will someone please wipe the slim off of the Flounder, I ain't going to touch him.:ranting2:

WOW... Sounds like your in FIRST.....

LAST, where I am, is a wonderful and peaceful place of perfect harmony and serenity....Extraordinarily magnificent......Fantastically glorious!!!!!

P.S... what's an "idget"? .....

"The Goose is now wearing depends" ...Ohhhhh boy....you're in trouble for saying that now.....Get your Umbrella ready my friend!

I am doubly glad I'm safe in LAST now!!!...

Reactions: ESP
md79h_zpsh9zzjm6o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.