Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confused and I'm sweet in LAST. Being LAST makes me calm and serene.......well.......as long as I have my Dew. Don't touch my Dew, Train. Nobody touches my Dew! Get away!!! Go away you dang Firsties!!!!! Aaargh!!!!!
If you don't touch my Crown I won't touch your Dew. Watch out Dave. I'm coming after you.

Reactions: ESP
And just think. I always thought coming in last was a bad thing. Just last night the ole lady was first and I was last. She seemed OK with it.

Coming after you too. Just as soon as I get my feet under me. Never underestimate the power of the new guy. Just because your last now doesn't mean you shall remain there. Although I must say that there seems to be some debate who is actually LAST on here. I shall go after the top dog as soon as I figure out EXACTLY who he is.

And just think. I always thought coming in last was a bad thing. Just last night the ole lady was first and I was last. She seemed OK with it.[/QUOTE
Of course she is, just don't turn it around. Or you will be first and sad at the same time. You my man, are a long way from being Last. You first need to know that you are looking for guidance in the wrong place. I am the Master of Last and the ruler of the nation. I will be last all the time, I have the ability to :kickedoutsmile: anyone in need of a :nut kick:. Except Silly goose and Wildheart, they are an exception. They are the glue that holds us together. Pilot 87 and Flounder and Bid Dave and his horse are a small group of rebels that try to take over Last and that is not about to happen. I am Last, don't you see? You will have a challenge ahead of you if you try to take on the Pilot87. I have heard rumors that Big Dave is a Conway driver and he is easy. However that may not be true. Who knows? Just remember, I AM LAST OF THE LAST AND THE FIRST OF THE LAST AND THE LAST TO KNOW HOW TO BE LAST AND YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE MY QUIDENCE TO BE LAST SOMEDAY. THIS IS THE LONGEST OF THE LAST AND THE BEST OF THE LAST IS ESP11111111111111111111111111:hilarious:

Awwww jeez. CK is worser than Pilot with the big words.
I'm going to continuum my eternal tribulation in LAST

In the most expressive linguistic communication that I can apply......LAST is the most Brobdingnagian word that I can articulate that can even begin to describe the scope of my very being...........Yes, LAST.....says it all..!!! And All I need to really say is I am LAST........

Reactions: ESP
Silly Goose is a Woman and is LAST
I am woman, and a Goose.. hear me roar....and see me soar.......
In numbers too big to ignore and falling "gifts" so big that you'll want no more......
And I know too much to go back an' pretend that I'm not first .....
'Cause I've heard Pilot87 is LAST before anyone else was.....and now still is LAST.......
And I've been down there on the floor of First.....
No one's ever gonna keep me from first again.......especially Big Dave, ESP and that flounder guy/fish....

Status
Not open for further replies.