Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the last one to join this last thread and that will remain a fact that no one can dispute until another member joins (this thread) that has never posted on this thread. So you see at this point I am truly last. Sorry!!!

This is your FIRST post here....which means your......well....it means your first.........

Around here everyone knows I'm LAST.......

I'm not confused and I'm sweet in LAST. Being LAST makes me calm and serene.......well.......as long as I have my Dew. Don't touch my Dew, Train. Nobody touches my Dew! Get away!!! Go away you dang Firsties!!!!! Aaargh!!!!!

Your on the First RunawayDEWtrain ..... Since I'm a Pilot.....a train is the LAST mode of transportation I'd use........ I have circled a train wreck before....does that count?.... No?.... ok..didn't think so.....so that of course means I'm LAST.....nothing confusing about that......Now what was that you were smattering about??...

. Because Last was once first. So there is hope.

I was the First to be born LAST...... For you, I have good news and bad news....FIRST the good news.... Yes there is Hope! FIRST the Bad news....... There is no hope that you can be LAST as I am already LAST.... Did I mention I was born LAST.....?.... Yes of course I did....

If Jeff was to pull the plug today I would be the last member to join this thread. So technically I would be last.

Guess that didn't happen.... So I'm still LAST.....

Jeff promised me that he'd only "pull the plug" after my LAST post.... I promised him all Big Daves Dew in return.....and all my Trophy points....No...wait.....I'll keep my trophy points.....( I hope I put that "contract" in a safe place.....)

The guy finally lands and the First thing he does is post up a whole page on my LAST thread. That's right, I said MY thread.
I guess you'd be gunning for me, Train. Many men and geese tried to take LAST from me but it ain't happening. See my big hat? That's where I keep the bodies of those who tried....bwahahahahahaha......cough....cough...ugh....where's my Dew??!! Evil laughs tear up my throat...

The guy finally lands and the First thing he does is post up a whole page on my LAST thread. That's right, I said MY thread.
I guess you'd be gunning for me, Train. Many men and geese tried to take LAST from me but it ain't happening. See my big hat? That's where I keep the bodies of those who tried....bwahahahahahaha......cough....cough...ugh....where's my Dew??!! Evil laughs tear up my throat...
As I get to know everyone here the first thing I must know is exactly what is Dew? And yes pilot I may be first. I'm in the humble beginning state of mind. But as a Train gains its momentum it can be rather hard to stop. Just remember this guys (and ladies) we all had to be first sometime. And you must be first before you can be last. Just got to pay some dues. Then my day shall come. I proclaim, that someday I shall be last.

As I get to know everyone here the first thing I must know is exactly what is Dew? And yes pilot I may be first. I'm in the humble beginning state of mind. But as a Train gains its momentum it can be rather hard to stop. Just remember this guys (and ladies) we all had to be first sometime. And you must be first before you can be last. Just got to pay some dues. Then my day shall come. I proclaim, that someday I shall be last.
In all Dew respect, That is for Mountain Dew and that is the drink of choice for Big Dave and also Silly Goose. Pilot Drinks Dr Pepper plus other delicious drinks. The way he touts about being Last, well he must drink other stronger drinks giving him major memory issues. :scratchhead: Flounder is always on the look out for more dew and is accused of having a full fridge of the dew. I think he also drinks used bath water as well, just rumor. :poster oops: and runaway trains drink diesel, so I am told, unless you are as old as me then you may consume coal and water. Thinking about this fast trains very often run off the track and get lost. Do you have the sticking power to stay? :duel:Let the games begin:lmao::biglaugh::shakehandsnah:I am Last and you should watch out for the bird, that you called a guy. BAD MOVE DUDE. OH well Firsters make mistakes, that is why you will stay first for a long time. Now you can dew this :bowdown: and maybe she, the lady goose will forgive you. Beware you may get poo on you.:hilarious:

In all Dew respect, That is for Mountain Dew and that is the drink of choice for Big Dave and also Silly Goose. Pilot Drinks Dr Pepper plus other delicious drinks. The way he touts about being Last, well he must drink other stronger drinks giving him major memory issues. :scratchhead: Flounder is always on the look out for more dew and is accused of having a full fridge of the dew. I think he also drinks used bath water as well, just rumor. :poster oops: and runaway trains drink diesel, so I am told, unless you are as old as me then you may consume coal and water. Thinking about this fast trains very often run off the track and get lost. Do you have the sticking power to stay? :duel:Let the games begin:lmao::biglaugh::shakehandsnah:I am Last and you should watch out for the bird, that you called a guy. BAD MOVE DUDE. OH well Firsters make mistakes, that is why you will stay first for a long time. Now you can dew this :bowdown: and maybe she, the lady goose will forgive you. Beware you may get poo on you.:hilarious:
I shall now apologize to the lady. (Please forgive the old man lady goose) Don't want the poo. As for my soda of choice I like Big Red. However what will give me the staying power shall be my friend Jack. Mixed with a little Coke it has often helped me make myself ten feet tall and bullet proof as the song goes. I'm a 60 year old man that aspires to be last. I can't say I will ever reach that goal because of the massive competition. But me and Jack are up to the challenge. I'm sizing up the competition as I type this post. As soon as I determine who the biggest threat is I shall attack and capture the CROWN of being last or at least enjoying making a fool out of myself in the process. Oh and BTW I like my CROWN straight over ice.

Last edited:
I know it's not nice to hate but Dave said its OK to hate the LAST. So I'm hating the last. So it appears I may be doing a lot of hating around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.