Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
+So very glad he is working, how is the wrist pain? He will be home before you know it. Do you have to miss much work? I thought you were the general manager and you only have to tell every one else what to dew. Big Dave can handle all the lifting and don't be easy on him. I am now Last.
I was a Door Greeter for the whole day yesterday but Wrist is the same. I go see the doctor today to find out how the wrist is doing. ok Big Dave, have alot of heavy stuff for you to lift. Are you ready ? I am still LAST and I sent all dew to Texas with Hubby

The Train to Lastville is leaving. All aboard !!!!!! Well, since I'm the only one on board that makes me last. It appears FLOUNDER is using the facilities. Dave is trying to buy a tote of Dew. Pilot is down at the hall filing a grievance because he was bumped down to next to last. Not sure where the goose is but I am glad she's not flying over my head. So I guess that makes me last.
No I am Last, because you did not mention me at all. :crybaby:

Not again...... Well since you can't get on the train.....head to the bus station....they have a bus that leaves for First on the top of each hour......now dont get lost again....

Sure is nice that I'm LAST......and dont have to worry about a Bus to fisrtland....
Yes Flounder is Last man standing, because he was wearing his southern flag, no not ***, FLAG. I am Last on Last in the land of Last and the nation of Last and the train and plane, will get rained on with pain from the Giant Horse in the sky of First where Big Dave and Goose and Wildheart hang out with wing nut and CK. Again I am Last.

Status
Not open for further replies.