Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly FLOUNDER ... You were last until now. Now I'm last. And I shall remain last until the cows come home. They are out to pasture and I expect them tomorrow.
Someone left the gate open....Your cows got out and they probably won't be coming home...... I think Flounder opened the gate........ Silly Goose said so....or was it ESP??..... well anyway.....they're gone...... No mas vacas.....

I don't know what that has to do with me being LAST......but I am LAST......

Someone left the gate open....Your cows got out and they probably won't be coming home...... I think Flounder opened the gate........ Silly Goose said so....or was it ESP??..... well anyway.....they're gone...... No mas vacas.....

I don't know what that has to do with me being LAST......but I am LAST......
I must know the guilty party so they can be given last rights. In the mean time I shall claim last. Even as I'm cleaning the ::shit:: off my boots.:::shit::::::shit::: Things are fixing to hit the:frog:I'm not feeling the :hissyfit:love.

Runawaytrain,guess what you have a target on your back and I am about to poop on you. I am LAST
I will put my ten gallon hat on to minimize the damage. I do appreciate the heads up. I will be looking skyward as I go about my day tomorrow. And please let me know how I can get back in your good graces. I am now last. I hope that doesn't hurt my chances.

Runawaytrain,guess what you have a target on your back and I am about to poop on you. I am LAST
Men as you can see I've been marked for poo ... I'm sure many of you have been marked. I've got my ten gallon hat but is there any thing else I should get to be ready for when the bombs start dropping? Does she dive bomb you? Or fly high above the clouds so there's no way I can see them coming?

My 50 gallon hat protects me in LAST
You brought it on yourself by being last. I did hear from a good source that she got into some Ex-lax thinking it was chocolate. You might want to invest in a good raincoat as well. Being last doesn't come without a cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.