Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Silly Goose is outstanding in her field as well. Watching turkeys hit the floor? I hope she is wearing steel toed goose shoes. Big Dave will have to help the little lady pick them up as he is fit for the job. I wonder if there are going to be any fish on sale there for the holidays. I know :scratchhead: Pilot 87 can fly the flounders out to sea and drop them off for the sharks to eat. :hilarious: I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving in First. I am doing some travel and having the grandkids over for the weekend. By Sunday I will be :woot2::wee:and wanting to give the little ones a:grouphug:. Sending them back to first. The wife and I then can enjoy peace and quiet again in Last. To bad you all cannot be with us for the holidays in Last. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL. I am Last. :guiness:

I am Thankful that I am LAST!

Happt T-Day to everyone....Especially to Silly Goose due to the difficult circumstances she's experiencing as of late....

What the hell? are you 2 good too say Happy Thanksgiving? you type all that other stuff all thre time but you can't type the words Happy Thanksgiving? Go to Russia or Syria you commie. You should'nt play this game @ LAST

WOW!!!!!, somebody peed in flounders dough ball. Yes pilot87 you are right Our Little Silly Goose has her hands full of personal problems as well as being the guard over the turkey droppings on the floor. :bat: HTD to all. (That ought to get him started again). Big Dave may stomp on the little fishy, if he turns on him the way he did on you. KABAYO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell? are you 2 good too say Happy Thanksgiving? you type all that other stuff all thre time but you can't type the words Happy Thanksgiving? Go to Russia or Syria you commie. You should'nt play this game @ LAST

Happy Thanksgiving Flounder.... Dont eat to much Pavo.......

I wasn't aware that "happy T-Day" was Communist....or Russian.....or Syrian.... Or that Russians or Syrians or Communists even recognized our Thanksgiving day....WOW.... Who knew!!!....

Guess that's why I'm always LAST!

Sometimes Kabayo and I have a vodka gravy with our Russian turkey.
Then we tried Syrian turkey on couscous. But it had an Assad chemical leftover taste and mashed taters are better than couscous.
One time we had a Meijer turkey but it was covered with dirt and had footprints on it like someone dropped it on the floor and played soccer with it.
Another time we tried to have Commie turkey, but the lines were too long, so we had Pilot wait in line for us cuz we knew he had an inside man at the turkey politboro after reading his posts in the Politics forum:poke: But he ended up flying off with it.

it's T-Day, 2015.

I am here to say i ain't been here in months, and i will be last till someone else unseats me.

Reactions: ESP
it's T-Day, 2015.

I am here to say i ain't been here in months, and i will be last till someone else unseats me.
That did not take long, I am last and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, please do not forget to say something nice to Flounder as he is not feeling well lately. I guess he has gas.

That did not take long, I am last and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, please do not forget to say something nice to Flounder as he is not feeling well lately. I guess he has gas.
to each his own, in time of misery.

i had gas last night. i have gas now, i will have gas later.

there's no getting around it, some of us are gassy some are not.

last

NO fooling I am Last past last and passing on some more last for last I am, I am last again. I AM. Remember this, you do not have to be a gold member to be last, but it certainly can't hurt. GO LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lastivity to last.

Status
Not open for further replies.