Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had Pilot wait in line for us cuz we knew he had an inside man at the turkey politboro after reading his posts in the Politics forum:poke: But he ended up flying off with it.

The only connections I ever had was at the "Pull it" bureau at the Big R... There were a lot of "Turkeys" there too....believe me....

Believe me when I say I'm still LAST!

Well you are quite welcome young lady. I know from a good source that I now get the rest of the pie, because I am in last and you are in Wis. which is in First. Better you than me as you will have to return to work to clean up the turkey droppings on the floor that Big Dave and his pony did to your store while you were ill. The pilot will fly you to the store since you are so full of turkey and pie. He has the flounder ready for the freezer. I hope someone takes him home. Just not me. I am Last now. Good night, where ever you are.

So, as it was a nice day here in last. I had the grandkids out fishing in the pond and one of them caught a huge fish, kind of slippery and stinky, very flat and dopey looking. I wonder if it was a flounder? I took it back to the creek and turned it loose. It was really weird looking and my dog just ran around the pond and took a pee on everything he saw like he was marking his territory or something. Then I had an idea, UMH!!!!, Yep Pilot you know what I was thinking. Big Dave knows because Kabayo does this also. When something new or someone has been in his yard, you go around and pee on everything to mark things so it belongs to you and you alone, no one else will ever come there again. So I was thinking I should mark LAST, not a bad Idea right? Well MRS. ESP did not think I should be running around last marking all the trees and shrubs. She hit me over the head with a pan of fried fish.:bat: She said it was a flounder she caught in the pond. How many flounders did you drop Pilot? Man my head hurts and I need to continue marking Last. As you can see I am hurtin for certain in Last. :black eyed: I need a :guiness:

Just came from the DR. healthy as a Kabayo. The wife hitting me on the head did not do anything for my hangover. The Dr. said I needed to mind my manners more often. Like I needed to hear that when I am packing for Last to spend the holidays. I am Last and someone just rang in in the big red message board above. S:biglaugh:ince I am still typing, I am last again.

Hope you're better soon.....Hope you're never LAST....... "Cuz", (in the vernacular of Big Dave) I'm LAST!
So Pilot, is it true that you are a cuz to flounder? that is what you said, isn't it? I am Last. Big Dave should not be showing off his vernacular, I don't think that he would be allowed to do that on he trucking boards. :hilarious:

Just came from the DR. healthy as a Kabayo. The wife hitting me on the head did not do anything for my hangover. The Dr. said I needed to mind my manners more often. Like I needed to hear that when I am packing for Last to spend the holidays. I am Last and someone just rang in in the big red message board above. S:biglaugh:ince I am still typing, I am last again.

Glad you're as healthy as Big Daves Kabayo.....I'm not sure if that's a good thing with all the dew abuse over the years.....

Ohhh BTW, Don't bother packing for LAST..... There are no vacancies here..... I'm still LAST........ Now go put on a thick hat so your wife can't hurt you.......and just enjoy another day in first....

Status
Not open for further replies.