Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Pilot, is it true that you are a cuz to flounder? that is what you said, isn't it?

"Cuz" because Kabayo told Big Dave how to spell "Because"....... Flounders only Primos are a bunch of Crabs and Crawfish always trying to out angle the anglers....... Did ya hear Flounder has a boat?..... He named it the "Minnow" and he is out on a three hour cruise on it..

Big Dave should not be showing off his vernacular,

Shhhhhh!.... You'll scare Silly Goose away and she'll never post here again....... and we would surely miss her witty posts!

Ohhhh....Did I mention that I am still LAST?......just in case I didn't.... "I am still LAST!....

Sleeping in LAST , ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wakeup.gif
wake-up-alarm.gif

Didn't hear a thing here in last after I evicted flounder and he got tired of being a :crybaby: . Big Dave you are in the wrong last if you got the days wrong you must be with the pilot in the land of lost not last. Silly Goose was snoozing and lost the lust for last. I am Last, the gear jammer missed his stop as last. :couch:

Status
Not open for further replies.