Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
News flash: there was a crash landing at FirstX airport. Authorities are cleaning up the wreckage of what appears to be an orange and blue Cessna type aircraft on the number one (First) runway. The cockpit recorder was found intact. According to officials the last voice entry on the recorder was ".....Dang you, Big Dave!!!...."

News flash: there was a crash landing at FirstX airport. Authorities are cleaning up the wreckage of what appears to be an orange and blue Cessna type aircraft on the number one (First) runway. The cockpit recorder was found intact. According to officials the last voice entry on the recorder was ".....Dang you, Big Dave!!!...."
I said "Dang you, Big Dave" because I was paid (a lot) by Flounder to Fly him back up to First (His Home) and I experienced Engine trouble on departure back to LAST ( My Home)....so it was all his fault...... Next time bigbird gets to fly him home when he wanders off.....I just hope the flapping sound of his old feathery wings doesn't give him a headache....
Anyway...I am back in the Safety and serenity of LAST.. ( My Home)....

Last edited:
Alright Ill put an end to this Im Last time infinity in 5 different dimensions...............Im also thinkin this will come in handy when the the wifes lookin for me

Status
Not open for further replies.