Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for long...cuz I had a big ol burrito.....ain't nothin gonna survive behind me......and I-I-I-eee-I-I will always be LA-A-A-AST

Reactions: ESP
If you don't like the weather in Ohio, wait five minutes and it will change. I saw Silly goose fly by yesterday, I knew it was time to rake up left over winter leaves. I did that and was happy, then I started to take off the snow blower from the yard tractor. I looked out side to see it snow like a blizzard. We ended up getting three inches of snow, soooooooooo, I was the last to rake after the winter snow and the last to rake before the new spring snow. I was the Last , do you get that? I am last, last, last, last, last. ???????????????There you go, I am what? Repeat slowly, you will get it. I am Last.

That's cuz I impeached you years ago, Pilot.
I'm the Emperor of LAST

I hope it's not true what they about the Emperor has no cloths......Oh well It will only sear the eyes of those in first... I'm way back in LAST....won't see a thing....anything.... any thing......
rolling-lol.gif

Demasiado wax inside dem orejas, Pilot. Where's my plunger??!!! Escuchame. Estoy ULTIMO

Que dijiste?.....? I can't hear you from way up there in front of first...... I'm waaaaaay far away in the LAST of the LAST.... It's larga distancia for you..Please hang up and try your call again.....
thanks-smiley-emoticon.gif

I invented LAST fashion. I put my socks on after my shoes. My shirts are inside -out. I put my pants on before my underwear. I even have a LAST-hawk hairstyle. My hair only stands up on the back of my head...

I invented LAST fashion. I put my socks on after my shoes. My shirts are inside -out. I put my pants on before my underwear. I even have a LAST-hawk hairstyle. My hair only stands up on the back of my head...

That image hurts my minds eye...
belly-dance.gif
.. Take off that outfit and put on a dress.. or I won't let you be LAST.....

Status
Not open for further replies.