Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I invented LAST fashion. I put my socks on after my shoes. My shirts are inside -out. I put my pants on before my underwear. I even have a LAST-hawk hairstyle. My hair only stands up on the back of my head...
you sound as if you might be a gang banger, or a rapper, or a man who does not know how to get dressed in sub first. You my friend are about to hear that I am Last. I even know that most people put their shoes and pants on last. I only bow to you, because I am not going to look at your naked body. :bowdown: Silly goose look out, this man is a menace even in first. Flounder you better watch out as well. :cower: Pilot, crash I you have too. but get far away from this naked horse riding, banger of a sub firster. :stirthepot::lmao::6817:

Good Golly Miss Molly. I hope the both of you are only premature in your posting. Because anything else would not be good. :clap::poster oops: Oh! by the way, I am last , got it?

Yo, yo, yo. I be LAST, peeps. Now get your First butts outta my LAST crib. Peace.

Cribs are for :crybaby:....LAST is a
beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif
.... Yeah..that's where I am...in LAST having a Blast.....

Peace to all you first cry babies....errr..I mean "peeps".....

Good Golly Miss Molly. I hope the both of you are only premature in your posting. Because anything else would not be good. :clap::poster oops: Oh! by the way, I am last , got it?

I have matured in LAST....My LAST has burst forth into a long and LASTING LAST which will continue to LAST.....Little Miss Molly Richards says so!

Reactions: ESP
I am LAST while everyone is learning how to dress themselves

Only Big Dave needs to learn how to dress.....The Governor of First (Flounder and his "lieutenant" ESP) won't let him leave dressed like he does...it would be an embarrassment to all you other Firsters.....

I am jauntily dressed and debonairly in LAST...!

Last edited:
I discovered the general Facts of LASTivity, which is the Facts of how LAST works. It is based on the equivalence principle, the idea that accelerating to FIRST and standing still in LAST are physically the same because no special force is required to create the inertial effects that cause Big Dave and Flounder to accelerate faster than the speed of light to FIRST..This is also the same principal that everyone else is also accelerating towards FIRST with them...Thus forgoing the classical notion of a gravitational force drawing them to LAST. as they mistakenly claim, and instead, understand how I use of the force of graviLASTity to bend the space time continuum ...... This explains the phenomena of why everyone else leans towards, and begins to accelerate towards FIRST in the presence of my altered gravitational field even though it lacks mass....( Except Big Dave...it is theorized that he has lots of Mass)

To put it more simply....it means that I am LAST.....and it means that everyone else must be first, according to the laws of physics as I wrote them.....

Time for me to use some fancy science words:

It would take a S-load of that inertia stuff to move me to First.
That explains why I'm LAST.

Status
Not open for further replies.