Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You both make a happy couple. One smiles and laughs and the other looks ready to pounce on someone for anything. You two will be very happy in first together. I am Last, even Silly goose knows that.

Here I come with Geese Poop Bombs in LAST place,Lookout Flounder,Pilot,and ESP oh wait ESP already knows I am looking for him . Must shut my radar off so he can't find me. ROFLMAO :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I'm flying stealthily below the radar in LAST.....a foreign and uncharted land where the residents if Firstnation have never been....only read about....

As for me...yes, I'm living the dream in LAST!

Here I come with Geese Poop Bombs in LAST place,Lookout Flounder,Pilot,and ESP oh wait ESP already knows I am looking for him . Must shut my radar off so he can't find me. ROFLMAO :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Lets see, AH!. ROFLMAO. Really Old Fart Lingering Manned Airplane Overhead. Silly Goose, you have outdone yourself today. That May just describe Pilot 87, as he flies under the radar. So close to the ground he knocked Big Dave right off his horse and he fell on Flounder, knocking him in the road and the Racer ran over him. That Racer, will do anything to stay in first place. Now, Pilot is trying to hold control of his plane after hitting such a large object, I can sneak in and control LAST. Thank you and everyone please note, no animals were injured in this story. Well maybe Flounder.:biglaugh:

ROFLMAO..... Roaring overhead flying LAST mission as ordered.....

MISSION ACOMPLISHED!!

I'm LAST....

(sorry Big Dave and Flounder...didn't mean to hurt ya...nothing personal...just busLASTness)

I gotta get some Off. Dang skeeters buzzing around LAST.
Nothing I can't swat around, though. LAST is my favorite place, skeeter or not...

Reactions: ESP
I gotta get some Off. Dang skeeters buzzing around LAST.
Nothing I can't swat around, though. LAST is my favorite place, skeeter or not...
Hot Dang, Pilot. Dig Dave just admitted he has never been to Last, He just says he has been to Last. He does not even know there are no skeeters in Last. You must try to remember that, No mo skeeters in Last. You can :dance: all you want in The land of First Nation, because that is where you and the Silly Goose will be for a long time. Racer and Flounder will be there to stay with you and keep you company. Pilot 87, may give you some rides over Last. Be sure to take some air pictures, cuss that is as close as you will ever get. Skeeter swatter,:chairshot::biglaugh::bananapartyhat:

Well, once upon a time. There was a tiny Island by the name of Last. That is where a Happy and comfortable ESP and his beautiful wife and courageous Dog Brutus lived. Peace and tranquility was the main stay. Plenty of sun and fresh water from rain. Everyday the three of them would walk along the beach nude and tanning. Brutus had no shooting and throwing things at him and Mrs. ESP, did not have to hide her Beautiful body. ESP, was the master of his castle. Life was good, till one day a Sillly Goose flew over and started to drop the dirty smart Bombs, loaded with POOP. The place will never be the same. The Silly Goose, took a break one day and Brutus, caught her napping. Now Brutus has a play mate. That was A OK, but then a Pilot 87 crash landed on our beautiful island of LAST. We were lonely, just like Brutus, so we kept the Pilot 87 in a little cell and let him out to serve us our meals. He is no good at climbing trees so The Silly Goose flies up and gets the coconuts for us. Then along came Sally, I mean Big Dave, he and his horse was boating and got caught in the big storm washing him ashore, he claimed it was his first bath. So he lays around in the makeshift Hot tub all day, while Pilot waits on his every little need. What was the hardest to put up with, we found Flounder floundering in the Ocean one day and actually saved him. Not knowing what to do with him, we freed Pilot to repair the plane so we could maybe fly back home. Flounder now takes care of all of us at my Island of Last. Look there goes Silly Goose and Brutus chasing a snake, they look very happy together. We have Silly Goose wearing depends, makes for a much cleaner Island of LAST. The moral of the story is, the plane was fixed and we sent all of the firsties back to First where they will be very happy together. I had a good time with them, But Brutus started to :2437:hump Flounder and I was afraid of having little Flounders all over the Place. Racer wherever you are, Sleep tight in your First Place. May the sun set on Our Land of LAST forever. God Bless you all. No retirement money needed here. ESP!!!!!!!!!!!!I I am LAST Again, at LAST. So peaceful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.