Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fact guy. Facts are I am LAST
Fact is you are Fast
if you are Fast you are First
if you are First
you ain't Last
Fact Check this. If you ain't Last , I am / Fact of the matter is I will always be LAST of the Last ones to Kick you in the Fact First Spot. GOT IT?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ! No poo in that story, I am Last.

You spelled "sheet" wrong..... Guess its a pattern for you...your also wrong about your status in life.... You're A number one... Numero Uno...... The big cheese...the big Honcho... Top Dog.......a top notch roving rover....well you get the idea....

I spell sheet..."s.h.e.e.t".....and I'm also LAST!... L.A.S.T....

Reactions: ESP
You spelled "sheet" wrong..... Guess its a pattern for you...your also wrong about your status in life.... You're A number one... Numero Uno...... The big cheese...the big Honcho... Top Dog.......a top notch roving rover....well you get the idea....

I spell sheet..."s.h.e.e.t".....and I'm also LAST!... L.A.S.T....
Don't blame me. When I started driving, I couldn't spell stirring reel hoder, then I was one. Now retriuhmunt is hard to spell, but easy to take. If Big Dave is right, you retired before me old timer. That makes you first, and me L>A>S>T>. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

I am LAST on this chilly Day
I am now going to take last away from you. You need to go back and read post 1539 on page 77. Read it and weap, this all happened while you were in first sick bay, to the left of lost. I own this Island of Last, the Pilot flew you all back to first too stay. Thank you very much. ESP, LAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.