Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys, you must remember I am in Last, got here when you two went at it. I locked the gate and my dog is watching to see if two funny looking older gentlemen are trying anything on the sly. Silly Goose has Big Dave backed into a corner, so he is useless for now. I ran his horse off and now I am out to find my wife to go and look at the big bass feeding on the new batch of minnows. OH, it is wonderful in L.A.S.T., wish you all could be here as my guest. We could have so much fun at Flounders expense. What a Guy, he could clean and cook the fish, as we eat and have a :guiness:

I don't see any boys in here, except you. maybe you need to get on FaceBook too find one there. therefore this MAN will be LAST

I will run over that goose in LAST
Silly Goose, as of this moment, has a body guard named Brutus. He will have Flounder for lunch. That dried up old fish out of water, floundering around the dirt. Brutus may spit it all out when he is done with lunch. But SG, will be safe. Now Silly Goose, when you are feeling better you can go ahead and poop in the eye of the old dried up fish of a flounder, notice the small f? Pilot will be on the look out for Flounder and radio ahead to us. Big Dave will also be watching, while watching his heard on the range in First Nation. Racer the wing nut, will pick up the remains of flounder and send them to be forever first in the land of Goose Poop. There, he will have his own nation and not bother us again. Flounder put that gun down, before you blow your ear off ! do it now!!!!!!!!!. I am L.A.S.T., OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! it feels so good.

Ive been here in LAST and I've never ever seen any of you.... That logically means your all in Fisrt....

Yes I'm flying high over LASTLAND..enjoying its beauty and it's all for my sole enjoyment...enjoyment for my soul.....

Good God, that is funny, Big Dave drank all of Flounders Mountain dew. :lmao::biglaugh:Now Flounder is all jacked up and having burnt waffles and cannot find his mountain dew to wash down his own cooking. He is :crybaby: and all :bouncy:. That is not the full deal, wait till he tastes what Silly goose put in his waffles. I may just have to make a dvd out of my playing the :violin: and send it to him as the pilot flies over his pad, trailing the new sign he made up of ESP IS LAST! The pilot is first. I may even add a picture of me on it. What do you think of the banners Flounder? Read it and cry out ESP Is Last. :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.