Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ESP is at it again with his stories. Time to drink my energy drink and have Breakfast then fly over Flounder to tell him that I ate his waffles already and he will be :17:,and Big Dave I am sorry to tell you the stores no longer sell mountain dew so you will also be :17:. ESP sorry to tell you while you were watching the fish,I flew over head with my geese friends and pooped all over you and wife. I am in here LAST with MOUNTAIN DEW waving my flag in LAST.:usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:

OMG ESP is at it again with his stories. Time to drink my energy drink and have Breakfast then fly over Flounder to tell him that I ate his waffles already and he will be :17:,and Big Dave I am sorry to tell you the stores no longer sell mountain dew so you will also be :17:. ESP sorry to tell you while you were watching the fish,I flew over head with my geese friends and pooped all over you and wife. I am in here LAST with MOUNTAIN DEW waving my flag in LAST.:usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2::usa2:
I am so proud of you Silly Goose, for being a proud flag waving American. I am going to let you rest and be strong. I will lurk and expel you in the AM Monday, be prepared for the Kick, I have to run now and wash up my wife. AH! what fun we will have in the lake today. Thank You 1

Glad I am in LAST instead of being in First at ESP's place....ya thats right it's the place with all the "decorations"...and all the crying going on at the neighbors... Big Dave and Flounders place....... Lots of flags waving up there in first today....must be windy in First.... I feel the "hot air" back here in LAST....

Eternally happy to be in LAST!....¡¡§

Well I am a fan of code red, I dew good all under. I think Big Dave will look funny with goose dew all over his umbrella.:biglaugh:Flounder must have a secret stash of dew, some where, I hope Big Daves horse Tinker Bell, will be able to sniff it out. Pilot will be flying higher than normal with his jacked up attitude, so I can slip back into last, before the Silly Goose wakes up and says "WHATSUP"?. I am Last:drama:As Pilot says, " I have to get away from my :crybaby: neighbors" Thanks for the advise, I am now safely in L .A.S.T.:kickedoutsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.