Another LAST thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT, is at the store doing what he does best. Throwing things, ever wonder how your eggs got cracked? The same way you got :kickedoutsmile:of Last Nation of the United Pluggers. I am Last, because you are all wondering and watching the skies, for the silly flying mixed up Goose, who sometimes flies with a migraine headache. She has been seen flying upside down, then wonders how she got cracked up. Silly Goose has a target on the back of the Big Guys back. He can only catch a break when he is chasing Flounder all over the ranch. Your Pilot is totally Lost and the search for GT. I have been made mayor of Last Nation. Thank you for your time. I AM LAST.:guiness:

Great post.....just a couple of errors that need pointing out....

FIRST....(nice segue eh?) You incorrectly stated you're last..... Wrong!... I am LAST.....

Secondly... You incorrectly stated.." Pilot is totally lost"... You obviously misspelled LAST.... I'll now correct your error.. "Pilot is totally LAST"...there much better..

(There were other errors as well, but I corrected the most glaring ones...Thank me later)

Thank you and good night from LAST...

Reactions: ESP
I didn't confirm......I committed....you to the mental hospital. Imagine you thinking you're LAST...pobrecito Piloto. They'll put you on an IV of nice drugs.. Sweet dreams.
Meanwhile I'm LAST on an IV of Dew.

I can see right now, I have to go south of the border to get this Last Nation thing fixed. MY mentors are starting to speak of a new Nation building. I think we need to start right here and get this fixed, but too no avail, I must fly south and see the pretty girls in their formal beach wear. I am not happy, but I must do this. I will take a shot for the team. :guiness: Silly Goose is the Honcho ness at the Last Nation till I get back, if anyone tries to remove her, the :shhit: will hit the :fan:when I :bouncy:back. Flounder has no idea what I said. Brutus will make him cry like a :crybaby:. for jnow isdt eninty dor uddky grouvle. wluoyldeoiid kd .

I didn't know ESP is a viking. But I did know that Leif Erricson (the Viking, not the 70s kid) discovered First.
So have fun all you horn hat wearing Firsties.
I'm having fun in LAST

I can see right now, I have to go south of the border to get this Last Nation thing fixed. MY mentors are starting to speak of a new Nation building. I think we need to start right here and get this fixed, but too no avail, I must fly south and see the pretty girls in their formal beach wear. I am not happy, but I must do this. I will take a shot for the team. :guiness: Silly Goose is the Honcho ness at the Last Nation till I get back, if anyone tries to remove her, the :shhit: will hit the :fan:when I :bouncy:back. Flounder has no idea what I said. Brutus will make him cry like a :crybaby:. for jnow isdt eninty dor uddky grouvle. wluoyldeoiid kd .

I'm already South of the Border in MexLASTico..... No need for you to fly here...I've got things under control here.. ..I can tell you the women are just fine in their beach fashion......no "fixing" needed.....That's Why I'm LAST..... ...

P.S. E.S.P.... keep your fan out of here too....

I didn't know ESP is a viking. But I did know that Leif Erricson (the Viking, not the 70s kid) discovered First.
So have fun all you horn hat wearing Firsties.
I'm having fun in LAST

th

Looks Like ESP traded his horns for ear muffs...... No wonder he's still first......

I'm basking in the warmth and sunshine of LAST...... not to mention the fashionably clad beach going Beauties that come with the experience...

Ahhh..............La vida es buena!!....

I didn't confirm......I committed....you to the mental hospital. Imagine you thinking you're LAST...pobrecito Piloto. They'll put you on an IV of nice drugs.. Sweet dreams.
Meanwhile I'm LAST on an IV of Dew.

You're in an "IV league" all your own....
I'm in LAST....LASTER is the best "medicine....."

Piloto Feliz!....

Status
Not open for further replies.