Another Oak H Blunder

Well it's nice to see you post your own thoughts even though they are not accurate.

Possibly you can share some of the things you have seen first hand regarding the VP's "good hearts and good values". How's Eds boat? tell us that story so we all know about "GOOD VALUES":loser:

How is your boat? :duh:Tell us the story so we all know and while you are at it tell us about your good heart and good values!
I know you cannot help it you are a brainwashed teamster. Poor guy :loser:

How is your boat? :duh:Tell us the story so we all know and while you are at it tell us about your good heart and good values!
I know you cannot help it you are a brainwashed teamster. Poor guy :loser:

I think the point he was trying to make is that this man cheated on his wive once again. This is not what good men do. I know for a fact that there has been no side stepping in my marriage. How about you.

Oh and JEALOUSY just does not become you. The VP's are not spoiled brats, but real men with good hearts and good values.

Keep telling yourself how good they are until they get a Restraining Order against you. Looking through your previous posts you seem to have a Obsession with these 2 Boys. At least with your hatred of Teamsters I feel safe. Picture yourself sitting at a table with Dave and Ed with you in the middle:gathering:, Did you get a warm fuzzy?

You're arguing with me over tthe phrase I used?? OK...

My question was posed to ask the facts. So How can I find out the facts without asking the question? So to rephrase, so you are pleased with the question..

Did the Union pay you mileage to follow the freight, that was on the trucks?

Thanks for contributing to the conversation :duh:

'robind' answered your question (which you even QUOTED!!) so why ask it again??

I'm scared that we have people like this ^^^ driving tractor-trailers....... :nono:

Leave out the personal s h i t or else. Last warning. And yes I can say that, and no, you can't.

Leave out the personal s h i t or else. Last warning. And yes I can say that, and no, you can't.

My post was nothing personal. Simply just stating the fact that I'm scared we have people like that out on the road who can't see the obvious.

If you want to give me crap for that post, then I can take my business (.....yes, business....I pay for my membership) somewhere else.

My post was nothing personal. Simply just stating the fact that I'm scared we have people like that out on the road who can't see the obvious.

If you want to give me crap for that post, then I can take my business (.....yes, business....I pay for my membership) somewhere else.

The reference was to the boat. You know what I'm talking about. Don't bring it up again. We've been through this.

The reference was to the boat. You know what I'm talking about. Don't bring it up again. We've been through this.

It was I that did it. Just got tired of Majortrucker talking about how these boys have such great values and what great people they are. I would like to have some examples of their greatness and good values but he fails to provide any.
However if asked to provide a negative list of what the VP boys have done it would easy to show how much they really don't care about others, point out numerous lies and how their Christian values are like none I have ever seen.
Good people don't do what the Vanderpols have done and are still doing.::shit::

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men (or women) to do nothing"

Say seven Hail Mary's and make your work call Monday morning.

:joke:

It was I that did it. Just got tired of Majortrucker talking about how these boys have such great values and what great people they are. I would like to have some examples of their greatness and good values but he fails to provide any.
However if asked to provide a negative list of what the VP boys have done it would easy to show how much they really don't care about others, point out numerous lies and how their Christian values are like none I have ever seen.
Good people don't do what the Vanderpols have done and are still doing.::shit::

"All it takes for evil to prosper is for good men (or women) to do nothing"

So we can not point out this guy banging someone one the side while his :butt kiss::butt kiss: supporters continualluy point out their christian values. Doesn't make sense to me. But I guess you guys can edit our free speech at will.::shit::

Thats right. It's not your 1st post here. We've been through the reasons and I'm getting tired of talking about it, so you do what you have to do, and I'll do what I have to do.

Thats right. It's not your 1st post here. We've been through the reasons and I'm getting tired of talking about it, so you do what you have to do, and I'll do what I have to do.

Sorry I brought the boat up again, but it is a very effective way to shut up the company:butt kiss: and the people falsely led to believe there is some good good in the Vanderfool boys who run this company. Seems Majortrucker is back under Daves desk hiding where he belongs not posting hisshit since this has surfaced. All I have ever asked Majortrucker for is facts about these boys and accurate postings on what is going on in the present time not somewhere in the history books. The stuff involving the boat is present time. None of these criminal activities he posts about happened during this strike.

oakh=yrc=companies killed by the union. good luck!!

ohfl + bad management decisions = companies doing poorly
the teamsters dont kill companies it wouldnt be in their best interest being that they have members that work at said companies and said members pay dues from a pay check earned at said company so you may go sit in a corner and think real hard on a comeback

Let's not get off track here. Whatever mistakes Ed or Dave may have made in their personal lives isn't that relevent to the discussion, although certainly I agree it does seem hypocritical given their incessent preaching over their vaunted Christian values in past years.

That being said, most of us have made mistakes that we would probably not prefer to see splashed all over the headlines. Myself included.

Truth be told, we have plenty of other glaring faults and mistakes we can point out without having to resort to paparazzi-style gossip, y'know?

Just my thoughts on the matter...

And to all of the management drones on here, spouting their tired old anti-union "information"... it isn't working and you are not impressing anyone with your doom-and-gloom and tired old rhetoric.

I understand that is all you have to do these days, what with bill counts still being low and all... not much supervisin' to be done, is there? Actually, I'd be watching over your own shoulders. Dead weight is usually the first to be cut loose when finances get shaky... LOL!