FedEx Freight | Any news on if there will be an October pay increase?

That post was from meetings with the company and that's what was said by company officials. Btw it was frozen. CLT got the raise through collective bargaining. Just like I said. The union fails to mention what they gave up for that raise through collective bargaining. It just goes to show you how weak the local is at CLT. It will be interesting to see what the union at EPH will give up for that raise.
The company also said that a meeting with the Teamsters will never ever happen...but it has.
Maybe they fail to mention what they gave up because they haven't given anything up. Let us know what you find out.

The union didn't agree to the increase in insurance premiums? They didn't agree to not talk wages for another year? They just agreed to that for nothing? What about vacation pay for city drivers? The city drivers aren't getting that either. But spin it anyway you want.
Spin this You have no idea what your talking about.

If the union negotiated all of this then why didn't your employees have to vote for it? You can't negotiate and approve anything without the members voting on it. The union might have threatened legal action if the raises were not givin but nothing can be negotiated without final approval of the employees.
So you're saying the union can't make a decision without the employee's consent??
If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'll sell ya!! You want some land to go with it??

The company also said that a meeting with the Teamsters will never ever happen...but it has.
Maybe they fail to mention what they gave up because they haven't given anything up. Let us know what you find out.
Wrong. The company said in the meetings that they wouldn't agree to anything that wasn't in the best interest of the company.
How can one agree/disagree without talking, or in this case, having a meeting??

No, I don't agree, I was being factious. What is a "planned raise" as defined by the NLRB??
That's a good point red if the raise was negotiated then that must mean that a contract offer is on the table and the members have to vote on it. Are you implying that a contract has been reached? Wow that would be ground breaking news. Also think about this whatever is being negotiated isn't "supposed " to discussed outside of negotiations so how do all of you know what was and wasn't given or taken? Step on the brakes and backup again.

So you're saying the union can't make a decision without the employee's consent??
If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'll sell ya!! You want some land to go with it??
They can negotiate but they can't inforce any rules without a vote. Especially on a first contract! Prove me wrong if I am. We have a Constitution in the union. Show me your rules. Oh I forgot you don't have any that can't be changed with the stroke of a pen. You're just butt hurt because you're wrong once again.

It's funny how all the people spouting off for the union don't even work at FedEx and claim to know all thats going on. Oh that's right your an organizer and know everything.
You have no idea son.
You have any idea what city driver was sitting in the line haul managers office last week chatting him up ?
How about the city driver that was out the gate before his start time last week ?