ODFL | anybody seeing any new trucks

from what ive read if you run out of def it will de rate the motor if you continue to drive it will eventually shut down the motor but i dont know how long that takes seen a memo in indy today warning drivers that if there caught not refilling the def tanks irf will be issued they apparently have run a few out of def

I still like driving the 07 Mercedes.27573xx etc.Runs nice pulls nice and has that nice old school sound.Is that the same when we're talking about Mercedes/Detroit motors ??

We got a few low mileage 05 from So-Cal,(24555xx) a while back..Maybe a half dozen they weren't using much.They're in good shape but don't seem to have much heart.

I cant think of any diesel engine that sounds better than those '07 Merc's,Since the tractors got turned down It seemed to affect the 24555xx tractors the most,crosswinds or hills absolutely kill those poor things if they're pulling trailers or God forbid some weight...

I cant think of any diesel engine that sounds better than those '07 Merc's,Since the tractors got turned down It seemed to affect the 24555xx tractors the most,crosswinds or hills absolutely kill those poor things if they're pulling trailers or God forbid some weight...

LOL...I had one with some kind loose steering on it.Going up 99 N along all those flat lands.I could almost swear the thing could fly.Esp an empty '53