Yellow | April pay Raise and -15%

Read it and weep. Straight from the lips of the ratified MOU:

3.Wage Increases. This Extension Agreement provides for hourly rate
increases and equivalent mileage rate increases for all classifications, as follows:
April 1, 2016 $.40/hr
April 1, 2017 $.40/hr
April 1, 2018 $.40/hr

All wage and mileage increases will be subject to the 15% reduction outlined in the Restructuring Agreement.

This means an actual $.34 increase.

increases and equivalent mileage rate increases for all classifications, as follows:
April 1, 2016 $.40/hr
April 1, 2017 $.40/hr
April 1, 2018 $.40/hr

All wage and mileage increases will be subject to the 15% reduction outlined in the Restructuring Agreement.

Yes, "Subject to the -15% reduction " that's my point then it should still show on our pay checks ,because it's not in the past or gone away , it's still a " CURRENT active pay reduction rule" and one more point is, will it apply to future pay raises after 2019 too ???

April 1, 2016 $.40/hr
April 1, 2017 $.40/hr
April 1, 2018 $.40/hr

5yrs $1.02 by 2019 $22.0575

True Tripbut with the 15 percent showing your gross is higher ,which is what comp payment is based on, so removing that 15 percent and lowering the gross the comp payment is less and should cost less.
And also I might add that by not showing and subtracting that 15% it decreases your vacation pay as well.Correct me if I'm wrong.Essentially another pay cut.Because our vacation pay is based on our earnings.Also I knew of a guy that questioned his vacation pay because they were taking 15% from that as well as the 15% from our regular pay.Double 15%

And also I might add that by not showing and subtracting that 15% it decreases your vacation pay as well.Correct me if I'm wrong.Essentially another pay cut.Because our vacation pay is based on our earnings.Also I knew of a guy that questioned his vacation pay because they were taking 15% from that as well as the 15% from our regular pay.Double 15%

I really hope your wife handles your finances at home. Just saying. :duh:

jycrj2X.jpg

Why all the fuss guys?! We're keepin' the doors open aren't we?! Just be thankful you got a job!
:smilies 19296:

April 1, 2016 $.40/hr
April 1, 2017 $.40/hr
April 1, 2018 $.40/hr

to figure out what 100% would be, just DIVIDE the amount by .85, don't multiply.

Since the money is flowing out for bonus checks and cameras, would it be too much to ask for the whole.40 cent raise, or would that extra 6 cents be too greedy?

“If we operate in a largely non-unionized industry, we need to be able to pay in a mainly non-unionized fashion,” says Pierson. “If we’re above the market by 15% we’re not going to be competitive. We are now paying what the market will bear, and we all need to divorce ourselves from the mindset that that 15% is going to come back.”

CwuUWPv.jpg

Come on guys! How many times do I have to repeat myself! Again...just be thankful you got a job!

http://ww2.cfo.com/credit/2015/02/anatomy-turnaround-yrc-worldwide/
:chairshot: