Yellow | April pay Raise and -15%

look at all the have saved by using other companys to run your freight . one time fee no fuel insurance or truck lease or payments

on your payroll summary, if you wanted to know what 100% would be, not the 85% that reflects on your summary.

What imaginary number are you talking about? We are at 100% of the current pay rate. We took a 15% pay cut and current rate is the full rate. Isn't it time to realize that already?

look at all the have saved by using other companys to run your freight . one time fee no fuel insurance or truck lease or payments
Maybe yrc should ship their dmfrt with someone else once they get it.... Oh... They already do!

Highhead.... I was watching that Lebowski movie just before I went to work.... Couldn't finish it... Seen it a dozen times.... Funny as ::shit::..!

And also I might add that by not showing and subtracting that 15% it decreases your vacation pay as well.Correct me if I'm wrong.Essentially another pay cut.Because our vacation pay is based on our earnings.Also I knew of a guy that questioned his vacation pay because they were taking 15% from that as well as the 15% from our regular pay.Double 15%

Not only 15% but now, in the Western conference, our vacation is divided by 58 weeks instead of 52, per the last MOU.
I'm grossing $30 less, per each vacation day, then in 2014. Which over 4 weeks is another loss of a weeks pay.
Instead of the 10 year employee loosing a week of vac pay per the first 2013? MOU, ALL employees lost pay for voting yes, in the final 2014 MOU.

Not only 15% but now, in the Western conference, our vacation is divided by 58 weeks instead of 52, per the last MOU.
I'm grossing $30 less, per each vacation day, then in 2014. Which over 4 weeks is another loss of a weeks pay.
Instead of the 10 year employee loosing a week of vac pay per the first 2013? MOU, ALL employees lost pay for voting yes, in the final 2014 MOU.
You have to notice those things before you vote yes, YRC said it was suppose to be an extention only. Grandpa always told us "education is not free nor is it cheap".

What imaginary number are you talking about? We are at 100% of the current pay rate. We took a 15% pay cut and current rate is the full rate. Isn't it time to realize that already?

From the M.O.U.S.E.:
"All wage and mileage increases will be subject to the 15% reduction outlined in the Restructuring Agreement."
Smoke and mirrors baby‼️:hide:

From the M.O.U.S.E.:
"All wage and mileage increases will be subject to the 15% reduction outlined in the Restructuring Agreement."
Smoke and mirrors baby‼️:hide:
My fortune teller told me i would be in the money soon. Maybe one day we will get something back. The lebowski movie, watched it for the first time a couple weeks ago. Dont know how i missed that. Gonna go find another fotune teller.

if you get to a new contract in 2019 . i can see these guys being all for a 50c across the board raise and then finding out its only 42 1/2c because the 15% is in perpetuity:burnsauce:

if you get to a new contract in 2019 . i can see these guys being all for a 50c across the board raise and then finding out its only 42 1/2c because the 15% is in perpetuity:burnsauce:
Dude..!..... 50 cents. ... :burnsauce::bat:
I expect them to take more!

Why in the world is 15% or any other percentage even being discussed anymore? The 15% reduction was a one time reduction in our rates and in the increases as specified in the MOU and lasting for the duration of that MOU. That's past history. The rate we're going to be at in 2019 will be our starting point for negotiations into the next contract, just like any other contract negotiation we've ever had in the past when a contract expires.