TForce | APWA challenged to debate by Florida IBT local

I still say these two heads of the APWA may know all about the parcel workers,and all of the parcel language needed for their contract,seeing they are employeed by UPS parcel.

But what do they know about freight?

Even though we are working under UPS's brand we are the heavy freight division.
These two divisions are very far apart in their day,to day operations.

Now the Teamsters have always delt with the freight part of the trucking industry.
they've been the represenatives for all of the union LTL companys,as far back as any of us can remember.

The LTL freight contract,or whats best known as the NMFA has contract language for freight.
So in my opinion,if we should want any representaion at all,by any labor union it would be best to stick with the Teamsters.

How Come Nobody's Making A Big Deal About The Motor Cargo In Reno Being Teamster?that's Odd Only One Term Is Teamster.when I Was Out There Last Year They Had Their Board Posted

I don't re-call anyone asking,but is the former Motor Cargo allowed to be in the NMFA with their current white paper contract?
Does their white paper only contract mean they are dues paying Teamster members,in the NMFA?
Or do they have another form of contract,other then NMFA?

If,and when the Indy contract is excepted,then will they automaticly go into that Indy contract,with their paper contract being voided?

Or will they have to decide if they want to go with the UPS Freight contract,or stay with what deal they've got already?