TForce | Attention All Board Members

Johnnybegood said:
Why would you be ashamed ,I'm ashamed to pull one of those nasty looking Motor Cargo pups around............:biglaugh:

Funny cause all the overnite drivers are sure gobblin up the motor cargo gears as fast as they can

Johnnybegood said:
UPS owns you now ............

Not seeing it yet, just Onite with a different name on the door. Or is it just MC trucks that have the name on the door. Seeing great organizational skills from the OL'Onite. Just worries that if they can't even get the name on the door what are we in for????? UPS may work my a$$ off but I can handle that. This confusion on our vision just scares me abit. I am not saying that you all that used to work for Onite are bad people or any of that so don't get all fired up. Just wanna see UPSF look good and Git-R-Done!!!!!!

greezy trucker said:
Not seeing it yet, just Onite with a different name on the door. Or is it just MC trucks that have the name on the door. Seeing great organizational skills from the OL'Onite. Just worries that if they can't even get the name on the door what are we in for????? UPS may work my a$$ off but I can handle that. This confusion on our vision just scares me abit. I am not saying that you all that used to work for Onite are bad people or any of that so don't get all fired up. Just wanna see UPSF look good and Git-R-Done!!!!!!
I'm sure the equipment will get better, it'll just take a few years to go through all of it just as FedEx did with us (AF). We have new equipment coming in all the time at our IND center where alot of the trailers are delivered, tractors are delivered system wide.

Haven't seen any equipment around this area with UPS Freight on it though, just that solid beige colored tractor running east on I70 in the am, can't tell what it says on the door.

FM

Familyman said:
I'm sure the equipment will get better, it'll just take a few years to go through all of it just as FedEx did with us (AF). We have new equipment coming in all the time at our IND center where alot of the trailers are delivered, tractors are delivered system wide.

Haven't seen any equipment around this area with UPS Freight on it though, just that solid beige colored tractor running east on I70 in the am, can't tell what it says on the door.

FM

Not sure if it would be the same one I see on I-70 but the one I see says Onite. I can't complain, I have had a new tracto for the last 5 years. I am now in a 2006 International with as mich bells and whistles you can expect for a freight truck.

falcon465 said:
I know we are getting three new tractors at my barn......two this month and one next month.....

Where you out of? Probably taking their sweet time out west. I know mine is a 2006 volvo and they have the ok to have it painted.

Haven't seen any new trailers yet through. I guess it is going to take time. I'm waiting to see those new pups.:smilie_132:

Skull are you talking about a straight truck?
I know the shops are going from pickup trucks to straight trucks.
Maybe its a shop truck.
Or Not.

May the Lord direct your path it works for me.

any tractor with a black frame will be repainted. Newest first. At my TM we are getting 4 new and repainting 11 in 2006. That still leaves about 75 unpainted. Trailers are going to be repainted 53 footers city first then road after all repairs made.

seems to me not all those overnite decals were located right............ some are peeking out from that grey banner, image , image, image...........ups

wassesname............ because the shop doesnt have to drive it up and down the road, translation, they dont care what it looks like, they go home in thier personal vehicles, we live in our trucks, some of us..... although we may not admit it............. may be proud of our company, our truck, our image..... and i dont even work for ups but i share some of the same values.