Yellow | Attention yrcw employees, must read important

I started in 1984, Went through CDL training in 1987. As I have told People time & time again Show me in the Master Frt aggrement, Central Pa Supplement, Or (At the time) Local work rules where I voliated anything YOU CAN'T!
Ok having said that and as I've told people time & time again I would have given up the 3 years seniority to go on the road and it would have made NO DIFFERENCE in what bid I held OR WHERE I WENT IN THE TRANSFER! And I have been telling people this for 22 years!
The rules are what they are! And no Member is a SC%MBAG for bettering himself. And as for crossing classifications? Fail the DOT Physical, Have a stroke, seizure or God forbid a drinking problem. Well at least you can go on the Dock in Central PA and have a paycheck until you pass the physical again. And I am not talking about some 60 year old man here! Members at 120/R64 know what I am talking about!
So please, Lets not lower ourselves here Guys. If you follow the rules then whats the problem?
Oh by the way where the hell is the spell check on this thing??????? Us Bums with the 3ed grade ed-e-mo-cat'en be need'in it!! LOL!!

I luv U man!!!!:Flame-On: