ODFL | Bad accident in SEA yard

My headlights will stay on all the time I'm in that truck.Sorry,If you can't see.:idunno:
I guess if you're having that much trouble seeing maybe they need to get the yard lights fixed, or you might get one of the blue light bars for your truck!

I guess if you're having that much trouble seeing maybe they need to get the yard lights fixed, or you might get one of the blue light bars for your truck!
Nope it's not about me.It's for all the whining driver's like you that I make sure they can see me.I have drove with my lights on all the time day or night for 30+ years.If you hit me you definitely don't need to be driving.

Nope it's not about me.It's for all the whining driver's like you that I make sure they can see me.I have drove with my lights on all the time day or night for 30+ years.If you hit me you definitely don't need to be driving.
No I think it's about you I've been driving for 30+ years (accident free) with out my lights on in a yard but it's hard to see when your head lights glare in my windows! I don't mean to argue just my opinion. I hate to agree with Billy but it would be a lot safer if these younger guys would slow down and pay attention!

No I think it's about you I've been driving for 30+ years (accident free) with out my lights on in a yard but it's hard to see when your head lights glare in my windows! I don't mean to argue just my opinion. I hate to agree with Billy but it would be a lot safer if these younger guys would slow down and pay attention!
You lucky you haven't got hit.I'm not going there with the 30 + years Accident "Incident"Free.I will keep my opinions to myself on that one.Yes, everyone needs to slow down

You lucky you haven't got hit.I'm not going there with the 30 + years Accident "Incident"Free.I will keep my opinions to myself on that one.Yes, everyone needs to slow down
Yep very lucky really don't matter if you believe it or not, didn't think about it till TM filled out paperwork for TDC several years ago.

Agreed if sitting still. But I do find it beneficial to see the headlights moving so you know if something is coming at you. I almost plowed into a yard mule in STL because he was cutting through the breakdown line and I almost didn't see him because his headlights were off.
You are right the regular guy at STL does great but when he's gone you better watch out! ( I'm there every night.)

Turn my headlights on when I'm trolling for trailers, turn them off once I start backing or am hooking my set. Hooking at night when the guy next to you leaves his lights on is tough. Leaving your four ways on shows people where you are without blinding them.