Estes | Bids

Dang. I just saw that they changed a lot of the Atlanta meets out of Memphis into layovers. Who would want a 400 mile layover?

And why add more drivers to the motel? Parking there is tight enough already. oops... memphis to atlanta, then I guess the bunkhouse will get crowded.

Well we got us a Mon start Extra Board, movin up in the world, but gee if I would have never left Linehaul I would be able to have the 1 extra Linehaul run we got.

And why add more drivers to the motel? Parking there is tight enough already. oops... memphis to atlanta, then I guess the bunkhouse will get crowded.

Don't know but I'm glad our laydowns are all motel stays. They keep adding runs. I think we have more runs than drivers

Rumors, rumors, rumors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is staying the same except for your taxes going up! There goes our little raise. At least weve got a JOB right? Be safe out there!

Im going in the city, then later go back to Linehaul so after being here for 15 years I can go all the way to the BOTTOM of LINEHAUL for 90 days just to get my time back then wait till the end of year so I can have something.

Im going in the city, then later go back to Linehaul so after being here for 15 years I can go all the way to the BOTTOM of LINEHAUL for 90 days just to get my time back then wait till the end of year so I can have something.

I cringe every time I see the word, "ci t y." You should spell it, sittie or shyittie or sitty or something like that do I don't feel the burn so bad.

Don't know but I'm glad our laydowns are all motel stays. They keep adding runs. I think we have more runs than drivers

It looks like all I'll be able to get is one of those 400 mile laydowns in y'all's fabulous bunk room. I'll be going to the extraboard.

Looks like the old weather gettin' kinda nasty up at Mud Island... 29 degrees... 20 mph winds.... Nasty lookin' on the radar....

A 400 mile laydown... I ain't neva... That ain't even worth the time...

I don't know. I seen one of the senior 135 guys seem confident he was going to get that run. He was dragging his night stand, sofa, pillow top mattress and some kinda blow up flotation device into the finest room Atlanta has to offer. :biglaugh:

9898805_7fa37a46b3_z.jpg

I don't know. I seen one of the senior 135 guys seem confident he was going to get that run. He was dragging his night stand, sofa, pillow top mattress and some kinda blow up flotation device into the finest room Atlanta has to offer. :biglaugh:

9898805_7fa37a46b3_z.jpg

YOU are one twisted funny MF!!!!!

9898805_7fa37a46b3_z.jpg

What have I told you about leaving your women laying around?