Yellow | Big Bonuses For Welch, Pierson, And Friel! Harry Wilson Jumps Ship!

He resigns his position, having accomplished the task he was assigned.

MAEVA will no longer be receiving 250K monthly and the seat on the board is now open for the IBT to fill.

I am not seeing this as "jumping ship."

"My work here is done!"

I didn't think The Lone Ranger charged huge fees for his services. This comparison is tarnishing my image of my childhood hero.

let the spin masters keep telling every one its ok .
FFFFFFFFFFF him and the horse he rode in on !!!!!

James Welch- 33,333 Shares= 833,325.00 @ 25.00 a share

Jamie Pierson- 833,325.00

Michelle Friel- 250.000

This was paid for their "efforts in connection with the refinancing transactions the Company completed in early 2014"

Does this mean they had the option of not putting any effort into the refinancing and just drawing their salary?

how much effort was it to pick up the phone ,call jimmy jr and tell him to rubber stamp the mou so the flock will follow ?

So the cost of this latest a******** that the members agreed to.........

Harry Wilson- 5.5 Million

Credit Suisse First- 7.8 Million

James Welch- 33,333 Shares= 833,325.00 @ 25.00 a share

Jamie Pierson- 833,325.00

Michelle Friel- 250.000

This was paid for their "efforts in connection with the refinancing transactions the Company completed in early 2014"

For our effort. No raise this year, which will effect our pay for every year here on out. and next year it doubles.

Us-$750.00

The rich get richer. We get the shaft..........Again!!

Looks like THEY were awarded a total of $15.216MM

Looks like YOU (plural) got $18.75MM (25,000 x 750)

Looks like THEY were awarded a total of $15.216MM

Looks like YOU (plural) got $18.75MM (25,000 x 750)

looks like the cheerleader for the 1% chimes in again .way to go spin doctor .
get back to checking the bathrooms !!!! or stick your head in real deep maybe you can find where you flushed your brain

Yea I was thinking of the last President(what's his name Jeff?) where's my program it's getting hard to keep up with the players.................:poster_oops:

Does this mean they had the option of not putting any effort into the refinancing and just drawing their salary?

They were hired to do a job and when they did the job they generously rewarded themselves WTF!!!!
Why do we pay these people to do something then hire outside people to do their jobs?
I like the one where that is what these people get payed to do these things WOW!
THE SPENDING SPREE / with borrowed money
THE MERGE / one of the biggest CLUSTERF%$@ in US business history!
THE CHANGE OF OPERATIONS / lost count but they cost lots of money and screw the workers
THE RE-FI RE-FI RE-FI........................OF THE LOANS / they cost millions every time
THE PAY CUTS / the company is no better off if not worse today
THE PENSION /:fingure:

Really the guy that was fired last summer got a $833,325.00 bonus this year?

He was not fired. Another financial person was. Cannot remember the name off hand. Maybe ask longblade. He is an authority on trucking finances.

at least in not an authority about bending over and liking it . but i guess its all right to take a cut no pension and they get a bonus more than you will make in a life time . sounds right to me .

Do you ever think before you speak?

Why yes I do. Sometimes I post anyways ;)

I've stated many times throughout various threads here that I don't think anybody should be receiving a bonus when a company can't turn a profit.

Some would complain about being hung with a brand new rope.