Yellow | Big Bonuses For Welch, Pierson, And Friel! Harry Wilson Jumps Ship!

Looks like THEY were awarded a total of $15.216MM

Looks like YOU (plural) got $18.75MM (25,000 x 750)

Thanks for pointing that out..........

25,000 got an a** ****** equal to around 1/87th of their yearly pay (Based on the avg. of $65,000.00 a year) 18.75 Million

While 4 (and Credit Suisse) got bonuses equal to over half their yearly pay. That's not right.

really hope that all the YES sheep remember this when voting in 2019 for more givebacks !!!!! omg which is worse yrc or union they both shaft us !!!

Thanks for pointing that out..........

25,000 got an a** ****** equal to around 1/87th of their yearly pay (Based on the avg. of $65,000.00 a year) 18.75 Million

While 4 (and Credit Suisse) got bonuses equal to over half their yearly pay. That's not right.

How would you feel if the entire BoD and all Officers of the company agreed to work for $1/year (Iacocca may have been the first but several have done it since) and each took a $1MM bonus only if the company was profitable without any further concessions? I'd bet many would be perfectly okay with that. I bet some would even applaud the approach. Would you stand up and protest that their bonus was 1,000,000 times their annual salary?

How would you feel if the entire BoD and all Officers of the company agreed to work for $1/year (Iacocca may have been the first but several have done it since) and each took a $1MM bonus only if the company was profitable without any further concessions? I'd bet many would be perfectly okay with that. I bet some would even applaud the approach. Would you stand up and protest that their bonus was 1,000,000 times their annual salary?

Your point is mute, management hasn't agreed to work for $1, in fact they haven't even taken a $1 pay cut, in fact they get huge signing bonuses when they are hired (Jamie Pierson), they get bonuses on top of their salary if they actually do their job, they get bonuses for, well, just for the hell of it, and why is that, because such things as bonuses for executives are determined by........that's right, other executives, a system that only works when you are dealing with honorable people with a moral compass.

They also turned Chrysler around.Name one thing yrc does better than the competition? Service wise, we all know they screw the employees better than anyone

So far this year? Increase their share value.

Not hard to do when your stock is priced for impending bankruptcy. The outlook went from doom and gloom to a glimmer of hope thanks to the funding they took out of the hides of labor. Spin it any way you want, to take from labor and then reward yourself is immoral, repulsive behaviour.

Are you serious with this?? How about "NO" bonuses till every teamster is back to full pay with full pension contributions..These thugs should be having lunch with Bernie Madoff ..Then share the cell for some tea time..

Spin it any way you want, to take from labor and then reward yourself is immoral, repulsive behaviour.

Oh please. Get over it. For labor to still demand unsustainable wages and benefits is no less repulsive. YRCW is still losing money. If every BoD member and Officer worked for free they'd still be losing $75,000,000 a year. How do you fix that? By rewarding yourself with artificially high labor costs?

Are you serious with this?? How about "NO" bonuses till every teamster is back to full pay with full pension contributions.

I assume you will be returning those bonus monies your received.

You MUST tie the company performance to the pay structure of BoD and Officers. If you don't, they have no incentive to perform their duties when golden parachute clauses are in place.

What exactly does that do for you?? It is still a over inflated penny stock that is traded by day traders..

It doesn't do anything for me that I know of...but that wasn't a condition stipulated in the question.

can some on get this company sob out of here .
bad enough he was here to con guys into thinking this company was going out of business with a no vote ,
now hes here to keep rubbing every ones face in it .
maybe we should make this a board only for guys that have ever had to get thier hands dirty and leave the clowns with the knee pads out

Come on LB. It's the responsibility of the reader to discern the wheat from the chaff. And when it comes to opinions, perspective is everything.

just here stirring the pot .
really does any one really need to here his bs
differance between him and me is i would say what i say face to face .
im not a litte rat that hides behind a computer screen and gets my rocks off at every one elses expense

sure there were many aboard the yes train . ive notice a turn around on that as of late .
maybe if they all dont have short term memory loss next time they come for more give backs .thing will change
it will stay they same or get worse until some one tells the bully no

Oh please. Get over it. For labor to still demand unsustainable wages and benefits is no less repulsive. YRCW is still losing money. If every BoD member and Officer worked for free they'd still be losing $75,000,000 a year. How do you fix that? By rewarding yourself with artificially high labor costs?

I assume you will be returning those bonus monies your received.

You MUST tie the company performance to the pay structure of BoD and Officers. If you don't, they have no incentive to perform their duties when golden parachute clauses are in place.

It doesn't do anything for me that I know of...but that wasn't a condition stipulated in the question.

Thanks for clearing things up. I think I get it now, a $75 mil. loss is good performance by the suits so they are entitled to performance based bonuses, and even if they aren't entitled to it on a performance basis, it has to be paid or they'll just say screw it and take their golden parachute. They're an inspiration to the peasants.

Not hard to do when your stock is priced for impending bankruptcy. The outlook went from doom and gloom to a glimmer of hope thanks to the funding they took out of the hides of labor. Spin it any way you want, to take from labor and then reward yourself is immoral, repulsive behaviour.
That's almost a direct quote from Marx's Manifesto on Communism, 1848 (translated). No one 'took' anything from labor. They rewarded them with continued employment in exchange for lower wages paid.... No one has to like it- just the way it is/was.... as you said- from gloom and doom to a glimmer of hope....

just here stirring the pot .
really does any one really need to here his bs
differance between him and me is i would say what i say face to face .
im not a litte rat that hides behind a computer screen and gets my rocks off at every one elses expense

You and I are mirror images on opposite sides, lb. I've got the scars to prove it.... :LMAO:

jimmy we may be more alike than you are willing to admit .no surrender no retreat !!!!