XPO | Big changes coming

Take Minneapolis/St. Paul for example.. After the Burnsville purchase, that makes 4 barns in an 80 mile radius. You’re a fool if you honestly think XPO is gonna keep it that way. I’m sure there are other metros that are in the same situation now as well

Yes better location and more doors for the market. Will some be consolidated? Sure, but with the end result of more capacity and overall growth potential in the markets where they bought.

They will probably move all fac, bypass sets and u freight to Burnsville. Make xmp and xen normal terminal operations.

Hopefully it will lead to service improvements for customers by alleviating some terminals that do not have the capacity.

They will probably move all fac, bypass sets and u freight to Burnsville. Make xmp and xen normal terminal operations.
XEN is only a few miles from the Burnsville location. Everything I’ve heard so far is that they will move and that’s where the FAC will be also. Keeping both locations wouldn’t be worth the expense.

XEN and XBD get shut down. All inbound/outbound for the area gets moved to XMP. FAC will be out of Burnsville. XFGs service area will be moved further eastward to compensate for XBD closing. I’m not at all hoping that happens…but I wouldn’t be surprised. OD runs further east out of Fargo than we do..and where did our new COO come from again?! 🤔

do..and where did our new COO come from again?! 🤔
What is so funny about all this is. It took how many years of them falling on there face saying my college degree is better then your years in the freight business. Now they go out and buy a street smart freight guy and they are finally listening to him.

A lot of barns are grossly overloaded with freight due to a number of issues, leading to **** poor customer service. Everyone just throwing up their hands and saying **** it to customer service because they just can’t do it. I can see more of the super fac’s coming to alleviate the stress.

A lot of barns are grossly overloaded with freight due to a number of issues, leading to **** poor customer service. Everyone just throwing up their hands and saying **** it to customer service because they just can’t do it. I can see more of the super fac’s coming to alleviate the stress.
Xpo profit potential is doing more with less. Even if it means customers get disappointed.

XPO’s (NYSE: XPO) $870 million bid for 28 properties was the largest winning bid in the first auction. The carrier recently said that it will make repairs and rebrand the terminals prior to reopening them, which will occur throughout 2024 and into 2025. It closed on the acquisition of the properties on Wednesday.