FedEx Freight | Big Talk Coming...

Our SCM (Short Career Manager) told us that all drivers nationwide will be required to take lunches just like in CA
So the local city drivers here have to take their lunch before their 5TH hour. Does that mean we also must take our lunch before the 5TH hour on duty?

I can't believe there's anything to this... Why, you ask... I don't believe they would offer a buyout of any kind. Your favorite EX-Center manager heard about this and asked me if I heard this rumor. He said he doesn't believe it. They get screwed to much by purchase transportation as it is.
This is utterly amazing! 15 pages of pure dribble and we've yet to learn anything pertinent. Kiss my :eck13:

This thread makes me :9529:

Nooooo! not the Obama supporter accusation!
Someone argues with you and you leap to political assumptions.
Wow, thats deep.

No one is disputing that it is a choice However, why all the complaints about a situation that you are 100% responsible for putting yourself in, and one you are free to change.

If you dont like a situation, you have 2 options. Change it, or learn to live with it.
Somehow, yall have found a 3rd option. Stay in the situation, refuse to change, but complain nonstop.

As to the "elite" I dont want to hear about whatever route, in whatever time of year that will have lesser men "soiling themselves"

Sounds like someone wasn't loved enough as a child...