FedEx Freight | Big Talk Coming...

your friendly trucking organization, the ATA

Oh the ATA mafia is at it again. Screw the drivers lets just take care of godfather Fred. FedEx is all for safety until it slows down their freight. ATA is a joke it is just a big lobbying machine for the large trucking companies. Somewhat like a union that looks out for who they represent. Hmmmmm why does FedEX belong to something that they have to be part of to look out for them and we cant.

Oh how clever. Your attempt to insult me by inferring I'm gay is pretty cool (for a sixth grader).

Maybe this is the one were Express will no longer take anything over 75lbs. All express freight drivers are to be dovetailed into freight. Oh and anything over 75lbs will come to freight. I had heard that coming from the south a few months ago.

Now I can see this because I use to work for Express in the early 90's...and they take that lifting anything over 75lbs seriously!....all other and above goes over to their "Heavy Weight Building"

Yup, they don't want or need the hassle. The inter-line companies may even be union. It also has something to do with the trucks being only allowed in at certain times of the day.

FDV is absolutely not the Skippy we all know in the PNW. RC can say this with absolute certainty because FDV can spell and Skip can't.
10-4 Good Buddy?