Yellow | Black balling yellow workers

Poor baby
Aw Sac, if I had only known you were so thin skinned I would have been more hesitant to respond to you. Now why don't you take a short timeout, go sit in the corner, and have a short cry. Maybe you'll feel better.

Are you guys in other states catching hell finding work? Here in Atlanta area a lot of my old coworkers and Holland employees that I've talk to, are being denied jobs with other LtL companies. I was a city driver for 19 yrs at Yellow and I was told that I didn't have enough city driving experience. I was told they couldn't verify my employment. I've been given every excuse imaginable. Seems as if yellow employees Are being blackballed.

Screenshot_20230823-223132653c1c91e2f239bb.md.jpeg
Have applied to numerous union and non union,36 years, nearly 3 million miles, I get the polite rejection (although your qualifications are impressive we’re going with other applicants

Background checks & Social Media checks takes some drivers out of getting hired and companies are even doing credit score checks now to on people before they hire them ! Basically they don't want to hire deadbeats with a bad history !
Correct, Razor mentioned that Supervisors can get hired initially who would be an excellent way to vet good/bad potential employees.
if anyone finds it difficult they could reach out to Sean O'Brien as he has all of life's answers...

Aw Sac, if I had only known you were so thin skinned I would have been more hesitant to respond to you. Now why don't you take a short timeout, go sit in the corner, and have a short cry. Maybe you'll feel better.
You're the one throwing your little baby hissy fit. You're just acting like a child. You know for the most part I am correct. In most states, it is illegal to blacklist people. Prove me wrong.

You're the one throwing your little baby hissy fit. You're just acting like a child. You know for the most part I am correct. In most states, it is illegal to blacklist people. Prove me wrong.
Keep your ignorant name calling and insults to yourself and I'll be glad to debate anything anytime. I don't waste time with children.

Not hiring teamsters is blacklisting. Quit being a moron. You know you're wrong. you just like to fight.
So, Estes has one driving job to fill and five applicants, two are former Yellow employees. They hire a non Yellow employee. Are you saying that is blacklisting?

A prime example of labor pricing themselves out of a job. A driver and two men on the back of the truck replaced by a driver and a robotic arm.
A prime example of a corporate water boy talking here.....you don't think that the robotic arm was already on the way???? Companies always look for ways to save money, the guys on the back of the truck could have worked for minimum wage with no benefits and they would still be expendable.....

Are you guys in other states catching hell finding work? Here in Atlanta area a lot of my old coworkers and Holland employees that I've talk to, are being denied jobs with other LtL companies. I was a city driver for 19 yrs at Yellow and I was told that I didn't have enough city driving experience. I was told they couldn't verify my employment. I've been given every excuse imaginable. Seems as if yellow employees Are being blackballed.

Screenshot_20230823-223132653c1c91e2f239bb.md.jpeg
I don't see why. You people are absolutely blameless in this whole mess. If anything, you have shown willingness to help your employer survive. I would be hiring you as fast as you applied if I had openings... You know, it is damned time we stop apologizing to friggin' America for breaking the damn country as Teamsters at $25.00 an hour and 70 hr workweeks most Americans would not submit to, with HazMat endorsements most $162.00 hr journeymen plumbers could not qualify for. Yes it is something to be proud you can qualify for. I have 2 yrs of college level organic chemistry, and I still can't ace the damn test. When was the last time a Teamster truck driver dumped a load of haz-mat in the middle of 3000 Americans friggin' lives, like the damn railroads do nearly every week? I hauled haz-mat on 2 and 3 trailers for forty yrs in the Pacific NW in all weather conditions and never spilled a DROP of haz-mat, not even a diesel spill. I have got my guts clear full of listening to this BS and apologizing to an ungrateful nation for being a Teamster....! Fact is, most American workers today aren't worthy of shining our double-clutching boots and that is a damn FACT!

Last edited:

In your post #131 you stated "Blacklists are illegal! So is picking a vendor because of race, gender, or disability so your statement is stupid! Act like you went to at least kindergarten."

In your post #138 you stated "Blacklist are illegal!"

In my post #139 I stated "Being a Teamster and being blacklisted are not the same thing. In addition, blacklisting laws vary by state."

After incorrectly claiming two times that "Blacklists are illegal!" and after I responded that "blacklisting laws vary by state", you come back and now claim that "in most states, it is illegal to blacklist people." What a total phony you are and it's out there for everyone to see.

A prime example of a corporate water boy talking here.....you don't think that the robotic arm was already on the way???? Companies always look for ways to save money, the guys on the back of the truck could have worked for minimum wage with no benefits and they would still be expendable.....
On the money!!!!...And corporates favorite mouthpiece on this forum is almost 'giddy' with the prospect of someone losing their job to increase his shareholder value...

Here's the deal...One can't understand U.S. economics and it's form of corporate greed without understanding corporate law and how short term profit and loss on the quarterly reports is the driving force behind it..Corporate CEOs will do 'anything' necessary to show profit and this ''especially'' includes decreasing the cost of labor,through layoffs,cutting wages,destroying unions,offshoring,outsourcing,or automating jobs...And with corporations ''owning'' every bought and paid for politician,the proletariat doesn't stand a chance in the mix of cronyism and corruption between business and government...The end game will be Blade's ''wet dream''!!!!!....wage slavery and an Orwellian type state to ensure the champagne flows freely in the board rooms...

Absolutely correct. Better, faster, cheaper is the way business competes, thrives and prospers. People must make themselves employable by learning a skill or trade that is marketable. The days are gone when a high school dropout can go to the mills and earn $100,000 a year.