FedEx Freight | Bonus

Which they gave the same reason when they moved the raises before!! We used to get our raises in March then they moved them to June and now they moved them to October and they used the same excuse (to be in line with the other opco's) which something doesn't add up with that.
Sure it does it all adds up in there favor they make it later and later through the years then they have gotten away with a 12 month period without a raise free money for fed ex started in march now in october they almost there

Sure it does it all adds up in there favor they make it later and later through the years then they have gotten away with a 12 month period without a raise free money for fed ex started in march now in october they almost there

Yep! Crafty sonsabitches aren't they

Not sure where this slides in but I took second place in the South Carolina TDC (Twins) and got $500.00 from FedEx for prize money. It showed up in my paycheck under TDC (separate line item) for the sum of $272 and change. Would be nice to get a Visa Check Card or the ability to pick from one of several offered gift cards of your liking and interest (Bass Pro, Sports Authority, Wal-Mart, Wanda's Whip Emporium, etc,etc,etc.) for the whole worth but I guess bid'ness is bid'ness. Grateful for the extra chitty-ching though. Better than a shrimp fork in the eye.

So however that's figured, I guess it's a bonus.
Good job congrat's

And still a lot more than many of us... Until you mention Averitt (or Central), none make less than we do.
Ok granted you may make less per hour. How many of those companies you always refer to make overtime after 8. I think the only ones that do are ABF,YRC, and UPSF. The rest of the carriers is either NONE or after 45-50 hours.

Ok granted you may make less per hour. How many of those companies you always refer to make overtime after 8. I think the only ones that do are ABF,YRC, and UPSF. The rest of the carriers is either NONE or after 45-50 hours.
I'm not going to look it up right now, but I've done the math. With the HUGE deficit in hourly pay at my location, it takes 46-47 hours to break even with Conway. Any less hours they make more, more than 47 hours we do. I DON'T want to work 47 just to break even.

We break even with O. Dominion around 45.5. We don't ever break even with UPSF, and most of us don't get close. I say "most" because there are a few locations that are very close, until you factor in the benefit package, at which point they pull further ahead.

I'm not going to look it up right now, but I've done the math. With the HUGE deficit in hourly pay at my location, it takes 46-47 hours to break even with Conway. Any less hours they make more, more than 47 hours we do. I DON'T want to work 47 just to break even.

We break even with O. Dominion around 45.5. We don't ever break even with UPSF, and most of us don't get close. I say "most" because there are a few locations that are very close, until you factor in the benefit package, at which point they pull further ahead.

Thank you for doing math I was wondering the same thing how our overtime stacked up against the others.

Any word on the boneus?

FedEx: Hey, here's a lil' sumpin' sumpin' for your efforts.

Gov't: Hey bitch! Not so fast! We'll take half that if ya don't mind. We gotta feed and cloth the 48.5% of American households who count on you.

Ever go out durning the week and see the streets and shopping centers packed with people? I guess their all 3rd shift workers

And the race to the bottom continues ........

Funny. The last time they moved the pay raise date I got prorated pay for that period that we would have gotten it earlier. FedEx has never screwed me out of a dime. Guess we work for different FedEx Freight Companies.