FedEx Freight | Bonus

Funny. The last time they moved the pay raise date I got prorated pay for that period that we would have gotten it earlier. FedEx has never screwed me out of a dime. Guess we work for different FedEx Freight Companies.
Do you work at a small barn ? Because we didn't get the prorated pay over here

Any word on the boneus?

FedEx: Hey, here's a lil' sumpin' sumpin' for your efforts.

Gov't: Hey bitch! Not so fast! We'll take half that if ya don't mind. We gotta feed and cloth the 48.5% of American households who count on you.

Ever go out durning the week and see the streets and shopping centers packed with people? I guess their all 3rd shift workers
It's not safe between the 1st and the 10th when the checks come out...then the rest of the month they figure out some way of suckering a poor soul into hittin their car for a law suit....IMOA.....I support helping the needy I oppose funding the lazy...

Dang Red, even though you were slightly optimistic, you were VERY close.:1036316054:

Bonus: 2.115%
Had we finished the fourth quarter a little stronger than we did, perhaps we may have hit the 2.3%-2.5% mark, who knows....either way I'll take the 2.115%, works for me.

Yes everyone is aware of that, but last year they told us what the raise would be when we got bonus.
Obviously not everyone you are asking but let me try to explain it. Last year we were due a raise in June. That being said they went ahead and told us what it would be in October. So now we are not due a raise until Oct. so we probably not release those numbers until September. I hope this clears up your confusion CT have a good night.

Obviously not everyone you are asking but let me try to explain it. Last year we were due a raise in June. That being said they went ahead and told us what it would be in October. So now we are not due a raise until Oct. so we probably not release those numbers until September. I hope this clears up your confusion CT have a good night.

Lol

Nothing will clear up his confusion. Lol