Yellow | Breaking news 4/29/11 YRCW Achieves Milestone

My Brother-in-law worked for (BIG R) in Hagerstown then took the transfer to 508 (Arlington) then got laid off indefinetly and moved back home and is waiting on a starting date at Tractor Supply Warehouse. Said he has never felt better and is glad to be away from all the drama.

1st off yea!!!!! only way we can stay out of court is to borrow more money,,, as if our debt wasnt large enough all ready.
you all do know that some day they will want their money back too.
bullfrog ... come onnnnnnnnnnn your kidding right ?100%. you will be lucky to get 25% and you will like it!!!!
this will never be over if the only comprehensive recovery plan is to keep borrowing more and more $$$$
when in hell are we ever going to go back and start moving freight and forget about all this other crap.... til then nothing has change except larger debt!!!!

Your right. But it only would take one time of not saving it from bankrupt and its over.
10/4 on that driver. I'm just pointing out that when you have heard the same thing over and over, it loses it's impact on the mental state.:1036316054:

Will the contribution to the (PENSION FUND) be at 100% or at the 25% that was proposed earlier this year??
Come on Frogger. Wait! Wait! I have a good one. Not only will they re-instate the pension contributions back to 100%, but they are also giving us back our 15% pay cut, lowering our co-pays, buying new equipment, and they are going to start treating the employees like human beings........All starting in June.

:6817: I couldn't resist.

No different then any other company. Employees are the lifeblood of any company, so many companies create monsters out of employees by treating them like garbage.

I know their good at shuffling numbers and making it sound good but they still owe more than their worth and are still borrowing hundreds of millions . They don't know how to move freight profitably , on time or how to treat their employees.

This is the milestone achievement?