Yellow | Brooklyn 187 is at it again

UNIONMAN69

TB Lurker
Credits
There are *** kissers and then there is Keith R he is so far up Lamont's the TM's ***that when lamont smiles we get to see Keith too:hysterical: Yesterday some guy from AGO came by to give the men at roadway 101 bull crap talk telling us how much roadway cares about us and how much we mean to the company. Well we must mean alot to Lamont and Boy Wonder ( Keith R ) they said today we are slow and we are not working any casuals but they sent 140 bills to cartage its nice to be needed.:hysterical: So when Mike the steward question them they said they can do that. Mike sent all the casuals to ABF and Lamont and boy wonder got pissed off with Mike.Later that morning Mike was sent home for wearing sneakers Mike stood up for the men and they didnt like it i guess its gonna be a sneaker day soon at 187:funky: The men will get even with these 2 butt holes
so put on your boots the sh-t gonna hit the fan real soon im guessing freight in brooklyn gonna get delivered by pony express:horse:

There are *** kissers and then there is Keith R he is so far up Lamont's the TM's ***that when lamont smiles we get to see Keith too:hysterical: Yesterday some guy from AGO came by to give the men at roadway 101 bull crap talk telling us how much roadway cares about us and how much we mean to the company. Well we must mean alot to Lamont and Boy Wonder ( Keith R ) they said today we are slow and we are not working any casuals but they sent 140 bills to cartage its nice to be needed.:hysterical: So when Mike the steward question them they said they can do that. Mike sent all the casuals to ABF and Lamont and boy wonder got pissed off with Mike.Later that morning Mike was sent home for wearing sneakers Mike stood up for the men and they didnt like it i guess its gonna be a sneaker day soon at 187:funky: The men will get even with these 2 butt holes
so put on your boots the sh-t gonna hit the fan real soon im guessing freight in brooklyn gonna get delivered by pony express:horse:

140 bills ??? you have got to be kidding me. im sure there weren't 140 pieces of frt. for the garment center so what the fu*k are they doing ? and where the hell is Vinny C ? and im assuming now that the guy who usually drives the load to cartage doesn't even check the frt. he's told to give away correct ? you know, the guy with the crazy hair,lol. i mention this because i've been at cartage with him and he seems to not have a clue. not that he can stop it but we know more or less whether that frt. can be serviced by our men.

Boy Wonder, :hysterical: :hysterical:
I was trying to figure out a name for Keith but this one fits just fine. Now if we could only find a good name for the a-hole running the show here at 187. It seems he has returned to his roots as a tormentor and a butthead. I would call him "sh*t for brains" but that would be degrading to sh*t.
In addition to the pep talk we got, we were also told about the crackdown on hours of service, and someone was also sent home for that today as well as the casuals and Mikey. The only funny part is Mikey will get paid for the whole day. I believe Article 52 states that a worker is guaranteed 8 hours pay if he is put on the clock. Mikey was sent home after being on the clock for 2 hours, therefore he is entitled to a full day's pay. I just love it when the TM thinks he knows it all only to have his decisions come back and bite him in the butt. And I'll still never understand how they define slow if they have 140 bills for cartage, they could put out 10 drivers with 14 bills each. Instead they decide to send casuals walking. In a week or 2 they'll be back to wondering why they can't find drivers to come to work for Roadway, Brooklyn. Duh!!! Treat men like crap and you get crap in return.

One last piece of constructive criticism for Lamont. It's a quote from someone he knows real well......himself, "To get respect, you have to give respect." Take a page from your own book. Treat people right and in return they will do the same for you. It promotes a healthier, happier, stress free, more productive workforce, which in turn adds to the bottom line.

Unionman69 said:
The men will get even with these 2 butt holes
so put on your boots the sh-t gonna hit the fan real soon im guessing freight in brooklyn gonna get delivered by pony express

:hysterical: :hysterical:
Off to bed now. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the morning.

im guessing freight in brooklyn gonna get delivered by pony express:horse:

Let's just say it took a long time to corral the ponies and get them to leave the barn.:hysterical:

And by the way...where was the Bad Boy of Brooklyn today? I guess no guts...no glory.:loser:

One more question.
What do you do with a 6ft 5in *******?

Make him TM at 187:tongue0002:

:biglaugh: What comes around goes around, it seems like Boy Wonder Keith didn't get the big picture on Friday when he cut in front of a tractor trailer to get into parking lot and his car got push about 10 feet. Boy Wonder now listen to a Teamster its called :chairshot: The Smith System lol GET THE BIG PICTURE, AIM HIGH IN STEERING, LEAVE YOURSELF AN OUT AND BE A TEAMSTER YOU ******* maybe Lamont can get you a car cause your a good *** kisser.See what happen this week when you screw with a teamster the ponys ran wild Thrusday and Friday or should i say we didn't run at all. I'm guessing sneaker day is coming soon LMAO we all stand behind our SHOP STEWARD MIKE ITS GONNA BE A LONG COLD WINTER LOL:hide:

Hey brooklyn..whats up with with your yard guys on sunday nites?They sent be their awhile ago from 107 "YEA THAT'S IN ROUTE" to pick up a set of show freight going to buffalo and i had to do the work in that tight *** yard of yours!The stupidvisor told me that's the way it is on sunday nites.What gives?

Hey brooklyn..whats up with with your yard guys on sunday nites?They sent be their awhile ago from 107 "YEA THAT'S IN ROUTE" to pick up a set of show freight going to buffalo and i had to do the work in that tight *** yard of yours!The stupidvisor told me that's the way it is on sunday nites.What gives?

Only one switcher on Sunday nights to turn the house for loading the peddles. It's always been that way. Friday night's are no different as the switcher is pulling the house for outbound loads. If you think it's tight now, you should see it in January when we start our show season. You can't even move a golfcart in that yard.

What comes around goes around, it seems like Boy Wonder Keith didn't get the big picture on Friday when he cut in front of a tractor trailer to get into parking lot and his car got push about 10 feet. Boy Wonder now listen to a Teamster its called :chairshot: The Smith System lol GET THE BIG PICTURE, AIM HIGH IN STEERING, LEAVE YOURSELF AN OUT AND BE A TEAMSTER YOU ******* maybe Lamont can get you a car cause your a good *** kisser.See what happen this week when you screw with a teamster the ponys ran wild Thrusday and Friday or should i say we didn't run at all. I'm guessing sneaker day is coming soon LMAO we all stand behind our SHOP STEWARD MIKE ITS GONNA BE A LONG COLD WINTER LOL:hide:
Unionman69,
Boy Wonder must have had a bullseye painted on the side of his car because you forgot one of the Smith keys....make sure they see you. Well I guess that tractor trailer got such a good look at him that he couldn't avoid him. Maybe it's time for him to stop being an:butt kiss: and wake up to smell the coffee.
I don't think it will be that cold at 187 as long as management keeps turning up the heat. As long as they do that, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to add fuel to the fire.
Moparman said:
Except for the mentioning of a stupidvisor, the rest of this post is :Off-Topic:

First I need to start off with a disclaimer.
I make this post of my own free will.
No body forced me,
coerced me, or
intimidated me to make this post...... :hysterical:

Boy oh boy. What a rip roaring start to the week at 187 today. Lamont had everyone come into his office one at a time today with our steward Mike. He stopped just short of accusing us of an illegal job action (slowdown). That couldn't be any further from the truth. Nobody came out and said this is what we will or will not do today. Anything and everything that happened last week was strictly and legitimately BY THE BOOK.

Hey MORON, did you know that D.O.T. considers a complete and thorough pretrip to take anywhere between 35-45 minutes, But you want us hooked and out the gate in 20.....so where's the safety factor? :chairshot: You and your dispatchers tell us to check our loads to make sure Blue Ribbons and appointments are accessible for timely delivery without failure. But when we rework the truck to facilitate timely delivery, you come down to the dock like a mad banshee and scream, yell, and belittle us in front of our coworkers, as if we are goofing off or stealing precious time from your operations. What you actually end up doing is stressing us out to the point that You are lucky if we get anything done.

You almost insinuate that because our steward is Italian, he is trying to run the job the way the Mob did back in the 60's. That is such a ludicrous stereotype. What is even more ludicrous is your ghetto gangsta mentality and trying to be a tuff guy to get your way. We are TEAMSTERS. No matter how hard you try, you will not be able to divide and conquer us. Believe me when I say this, better men than you have tried and failed. All you will succeed in doing is making us more unified. Today I am so proud to be a Teamster and so proud of my Teamster Brothers at 187.

We are the ones that can make or break you.....not the other way around.
We are the ones that pick up and deliver the freight.
We are the ones that create the other jobs for billers, clerks, and management types.
We are the ones that put up the numbers.
Speaking of numbers, before you got here 187 was running at an 82 OR. Today it's what? 88, 90, 92? So I ask you one simple question Lamont. What the hell are YOU doing wrong??
Could it possibly be your people skills?:mfight:
So sorry, that was 2 questions. :poster_oops:

But when we rework the truck to facilitate timely delivery, you come down to the dock like a mad banshee and scream, yell, and belittle us in front of our coworkers, as if we are goofing off or stealing precious time from your operations. :

Been there.
Done that.
Especially when it happened about a week after he had a "man to man" discussion in his office with me. Amongst other things discussed in that "private" meeting, was the fact that he doesn't get on my case for reworking my truck because he knows I get everything off and on the truck every day.
So much for believing anything he ever tells me again. :toxic:

That's what I thought. I heard he also accused you for stealing time because of that and didn't want to give you a chance to explain your side of it. Did you ever land that account?

I have also heard that the guys at his previous terminal talk about him the same way we do. And I'd be willing to bet that the guys at his next terminal will be no different. YRC should do us a favor at 187, and for the whole of Roadway in general and just hand him his walking papers. Roadway is better off without him.

That's what I thought. I heard he also accused you for stealing time because of that and didn't want to give you a chance to explain your side of it. Did you ever land that account?

Slave,

After Lamont gave me the cold shoulder I told my guy what happened. He said that because I was treated unfairly he would reconsider what company to use. I told him that our former manager Frank D. was the manager at ABF, Brooklyn and an all around good guy to deal with and to give him a call instead.

Animo916,

Good move. No need to go out of your way for this ingrate. Unless you are one of his pets, there is nothing good that you can do in his eyes.

It was good seeing you Friday night at the retirement party. Take care of that back and don't worry about coming back so soon. There's no need for you to jump into this fire right now.:1036316054:

Mike sent all the casuals to ABF and Lamont and boy wonder got pissed off with Mike.

HBF,
Glad to help. If you notice the quote, my steward helped out also.

Slave,
It was good seeing you and all the other guys and girls that were there while I was there. Everyone's concerns were genuine and heartfelt. It was truely a warm greeting that I got from everyone.:smilie_132:

hey guys
it sounds like you got my TM's evil twin over there
i guess management school just churns out these types of A-Holes on a regular basis