Yellow | Brooklyn 187 is at it again

:smilie_132:boy wonder is out of 187 and heading east to garden city the men at bklyn were dancing in the streets:funky:Boy wonder did his best to screw with our shop steward Mike but Mike is laughing his ASSoff now:hysterical: Now Tony is gonna have to deal with this ASSkissing ******* GOOD LUCK GUYS. HOPE YOUR STEWARD STANDS UP FOR YOU LIKE OURS DID. SCREW WITH KEITH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN LOL HE IS A CLOWN

I don't know who boy wonder is but I'll tell you one thing for sure. Garden City boys will have him in the nut house before long! Great guys that stick together, we could learn from them..

I don't know who boy wonder is but I'll tell you one thing for sure. Garden City boys will have him in the nut house before long! Great guys that stick together, we could learn from them..

Keith R. aka Boy Wonder, former :butt kiss: and driver supt. at 187, now, new TM at Garden City. 187 had him cursing us out for all the grief we gave him. Hope the Garden City boys keep the heat on between him and Tony "The Spaghetti Bender"

Keith R. aka Boy Wonder, former :butt kiss: and driver supt. at 187, now, new TM at Garden City. 187 had him cursing us out for all the grief we gave him. Hope the Garden City boys keep the heat on between him and Tony "The Spaghetti Bender"

OK the year is over.lets see some of the highlights of Brooklyn 187 the office turn UNION We had are long awaited election for a steward and we won. Now we have a steward who fights for our rights:chairshot:Lamont try to bully everyone and he lost we won again lol then Lamont said that our steward Mike had a job action and made everyone slow down to a stop so he call everyone in to try and hang Mike nobody said a word so we won again Then boy wonder left for Garden city that means we won again lol WOW we are as good as the New England Patriots.:funky: Mr Lamont then sent our steward to NYC everyday thinking he could break Mike but thats not happening with Mike :hysterical:so i guess we win again. Now we found out that Perry is the RAT reporting everything to Lamont. To think Perry lost his driving licence because of a DWI accident so Mike helps him out Mike gets him to switch the yard and this is how Perry pays Mike back by being a RAT.I hope he gets his license back before the new bids are up or i guess he wont be working. Now that brings us to the end of year Thanks to our steward and the way he handles things we now have 5 new men on the list as of DEC.and 5 more will go on as of the 1st of the year alot of barns are laying off but we are growing well i guess i can say for most of the men and women at BKLYN 187 we like to thank our Shop Steward Mike for stepping up to the plate for all of us Thank you Mike keep up the good work and may you all have a great holiday and great New Year:smilie_132:

Keith is gone.
Lamont is going.

NEXT???

You forgot to mention Kirk D. Although I think most of us changed our minds about him by the time he left. Well, whoever the next TM is,and personally, I hope Dave gets the promotion, he better remember one thing....
MESS WITH THE BEST,
GO DOWN LIKE THE REST!!!

Lamont, didn't last long.....I wish you guys would come to 120 and show your wisdom. We have 3 that I would love to see go.

Lamont, didn't last long.....I wish you guys would come to 120 and show your wisdom. We have 3 that I would love to see go.

The wisdom is for the rank and file to stand United. At our terminal, we have about 80 Teamsters working, give or take a couple. Out of those 80 or so, only about 5 to 10 have their own agenda. It's keeping the majority united and sticking together that makes the difference. Allowing management to divide and conquer only works to their advantage. Make sure everything you do is by the book (contract). By doing so, you remain protected.

Weed out the rats.
Stay Unified.
In Unity there is strength!!! :tribehasspoken:

not much unity at the 135 either..... noone to speak up for what is wrong just set idly by and be sheet on..... my feeling is if you are pissed tell them your tired of the bs and stand up. all us junior men are told was hey we went thru it so deal withit...... lots of people to listen to complaining but when you stand up and talk you look back to see whos with you and all thats behind you is empty space.

Well here we go again today Mr Lamonty wanted to discharge one of our drivers for having a accident (Wow did he do a number on this truck lol) he rip the back door frame right off the truck. Our steward went in to talk with the T.M. and as we all know our steward Mike and the T M Lamonty don't see eye to eye lol :hysterical:to make a long story short Mike got the driver off with a warning letter :funky: you see Mike has what our last steward lacks. "BALLS" :1036316054:

Hey Unionman69,

How come you don't answer your private messages? Inquiring minds want to know.

On another note, those of us that voted Mikey in by a 2 to 1 margin know the type of person he is and the size of his balls.:1036316054:

Hey Unionman69,

How come you don't answer your private messages? Inquiring minds want to know.

On another note, those of us that voted Mikey in by a 2 to 1 margin know the type of person he is and the size of his balls.:1036316054:

its better to keep you guessing ::hysterical::hysterical::smilie_132:

today we had some bad news at bklyn 187 one of our brothers (John L) pass away.He was the Nice's man you can ever meet never had a bad word about anyone he was with Roadway 26 yrs. With that being said you could understand why everyone had a heavy heart today.......today at 187 we had the Northeast VP and what does this bone head do talk about roadway how we should ask the customers for more freight and just disregard the lost of a brother worker and teamster this VP is a real bone head way to go Roadway i guess when you say we are all family that don't mean us union people its a shame what this company turn out to be:mad::thumbsdown: