Yellow | Brooklyn 187 is at it again

hey can you 187 drivers please leave a well detailed map on how to get in there and back out for the coordinators at 135. theyve been abusing us 241 drivers and sending us in there. i got yelled at for being on metropolitan, i told the cop sorry i didnt get the memo. But i did meet a pretty hot puerto rican girl that day..even bought her lunch.

Hey, that was my chiquita!!!!!

When you come off the BQE, take the exit after the Metropolitan ave exit.
Stay in the right lane on the exit ramp, but bear to the left where it forks.
At the light turn right and stay underneath the BQE until you hit Vandervort.
Vandervort is the large street with 2 lanes in each direction, 2 blocks after you pass the Micky D.
Make the right on Vandervort and take it to the end (Grand St.)
Make a left on Grand, over the drawbrige, the rest is the same.
Going home, just reverse and take the right turn after the drawbridge back onto Vandervort. Go all the way to Meeker (the street under the BQE). Make a left onto Meeker. If you're pulling a long box, give yourself plenty of room to swing the left turn. I usually hang to the right and hog both lanes if possible. Follow that to the entrance ramp on the right side by the gas station.

Good direction Animo but we have been flagged off vandervort-meeker route in 120.Dont know exactly why but believe it has something to do with the drawbridge.Personaly ...I believe it all started over a few D.O.T. checks in the area but who knows!?!
Anyway......we here at 120 are routed in off 495 now and come in accross that ragedy little canal bridge next to the terminal.
Wish somebody would get a handle on all this cause I really do prefer the route that you described. It is indeed the safest and easiest.

Hey, that was my chiquita!!!!!

When you come off the BQE, take the exit after the Metropolitan ave exit.
Stay in the right lane on the exit ramp, but bear to the left where it forks.
At the light turn right and stay underneath the BQE until you hit Vandervort.
Vandervort is the large street with 2 lanes in each direction, 2 blocks after you pass the Micky D.
Make the right on Vandervort and take it to the end (Grand St.)
Make a left on Grand, over the drawbrige, the rest is the same.
Going home, just reverse and take the right turn after the drawbridge back onto Vandervort. Go all the way to Meeker (the street under the BQE). Make a left onto Meeker. If you're pulling a long box, give yourself plenty of room to swing the left turn. I usually hang to the right and hog both lanes if possible. Follow that to the entrance ramp on the right side by the gas station.

Does anyone know what the restrictions are on Metropolitan? Can you have 48 or 53s just no doubles or are only 48s allowed?

Does anyone know what the restrictions are on Metropolitan? Can you have 48 or 53s just no doubles or are only 48s allowed?

Gee, things are running so nicely at 187 since the moron left.
Now all we can talk about is the truck route.
Mertopolitan ave is good for 48's and smaller.
Best bet though is to stick to the dispatched route, or the one
I posted earlier. Better safe than sorry. :1036316054: