XPO | Brooks

I thought things were going so well . Great numbers , record growth, I have to say despite the rumors I'm shocked.

Squeezing to hard is my guess, do it all but don't spend a cent in doing so. Chasing that OD O/R number to lure in investors take its toll. My guess is the next guy Will start out of the gate cutting even more to make those numbers . Buckle up .

He was powerless and only a figurehead. Jacobs called the shots and still does. He has his hands in everything and is a master artist. When the portrait is finished he will sell off and exit.

I think our Ship Is sinking anyone seen NCH OS@D bay lately that ::shit:: is trying to reach the Quarter back desk SMDH we have never in all my time here seen so much destroyed Crap on the dock and SPills OMG we have MAde Records here in the past 18 months let me tell you !! The Bottom part of our dock will be forever RED !!

I think our Ship Is sinking anyone seen NCH OS@D bay lately that :::shit::: is trying to reach the Quarter back desk SMDH we have never in all my time here seen so much destroyed Crap on the dock and SPills OMG we have MAde Records here in the past 18 months let me tell you !! The Bottom part of our dock will be forever RED !!
I have never seen so much damaged freight in all my years here. Not to mention misrouted freight sitting . It's very disheartening ato say the least and customer frustration is becoming a constant drone to the ear sadly. What was once a shining star in the industry has become sub par excuse of an ltl company. I fear if it doesn't turn around soon we may all be in a bind.

I literally meant take a picture of a one dollar bill.
I will say this. Most long-time people have had a wait-and-see attitude with XPO. ( personally , I gave XPO two years to show me the direction they were going )

With SOOOOOO much turnover in the upper management it's impossible to ignore that there is an enormous problem with leadership.

How long until this has an irreversible effect on day to day people just minding their business? Not trying to be Chicken Little , I'm simply pointing out you normally do not see VPs and presidents of companies - directors of operations and terminal managers - account executives and HR managers - all leaving so abruptly.

Here today then ...gone. And they give a -_-_ about a non-compete clause.

Defiantly looks like a sinking ship. A lot of bad decisions and complacency going on. Only a shell of what we used to be. To many educated idiots calling the shots in the name of ego, power trip fools. Little boys trying to run a man's business. College boys rum amuck!

Maybe his employment contract expired.......sorry couldn't resist :17142:

2F9oJ0J.jpg