Yellow | BUT....No Profit Bonus For YRC Freight employees...:(

5eYXStO.jpg

http://www.kansascity.com/news/business/article58479743.html
It is interesting how the hold the regionals to a higher standard, kind of like saying we know the YRC guys just can't keep us with you guys. I have a hunch that I am not making many friends on here today? Have a Great Night brothers, if your not calling in sick, it is Friday.

Thing that keeps popping up in my mind is, we have taken at least a 50% cut in total compensation, between the 15%, the pension cuts, and the little or no raises we've been getting for 7 years that are not keeping up with inflation, and Yrcf still can barely squeak out a profit. We are a million miles from being where we need to be. I hope these guys they're bringing in can really help, because lord knows the management we have in place now cannot get the job done.

yrcf didnt oblige anything. That pig of a company has been dragging the regionals down for years.
You mean the same way Roadway was dragging Viking down before being spun off and making record profits. The history of Roadway will tell the true story here.
Who the company wants to show making money will. Always have,always will.

I'm just happy that us employees at YRCF were able to oblige the regionals with bonuses.Which doesn't seem right because we are all Teamsters.Remember equal sacrafice.This bonus process can be used in such a way to divide us
YRCF didn't Oblige the regionals with bonuses They Earned it,this type of thinking is where the division comes into play, that's what's in the MOU and we voted yes with no problem,if it was freight getting the bonus the regionals shouldn't have a problem,this a good example for next time READ and be careful what you vote for in the future. It's not always in your favor.... We are still all Teamsters.........Congrats to Regionals

I forgot to add, that an analyst during the call asked about meet and turn runs. I can understand that, since that would eliminate needless hotel expenses and layover pay. However Welch downplayed meet and turns, saying that between the sleeper teams, Rail, single man operation, and PTS, everything is just fine. With this type of thinking, we will not get our bonuses anytime soon.
So, Why hire the linehaul expert from xpo?
I don't know Hoosierky, Somebody got some "Splain'in to do!!!!!!!

It's funny, when I was with New Penn we were told that all the votes for the givebacks would be counted together since we were all one company. Now when it's time to hand out bonuses they're separate? I call BS....
READ the MOU paragraph about the Bonuses as to how they would be disbursed and as for the votes they were all counted together as one, the regionals have the same givebacks as YRCF. Nothing's funny about it.

YRCF didn't Oblige the regionals with bonuses They Earned it,this type of thinking is where division comes into play, that's what's in the MOU and we voted yes with no problem,if it was freight getting the bonus the regionals shouldn't have a problem,this a good example for next time READ and be careful what you vote for in the future. It's not always in your favor.... We are still all Teamsters.........Congrats to Regionals
Still a division developed by our union and the company.just another way to shift the numbers around.This company knows how to play this game.Come up with another one

everybody know that yrcw takes from yrc freight and gives to Holland and new penn ...thats what corporate offices do.. just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't happening

SHARED SACRIFICE!?!? What a crock of shi.............
This will be the 6th year of "shared" sacrifice.
YRCF employees 15% is paying for new equipment, new fingerprint scanners, new cameras in tractors.
3 new corporate managers from our competition also?

I can smell a stench coming from KC under a new MOU.