Yellow | BUT....No Profit Bonus For YRC Freight employees...:(

rZeit1R.jpg

We could be successful if only we had management.
Most are ready and willing to actually work but when you are treated like ::shit:: and they think you are stupid that's what you get.
Stupid ::shit::.
Not because we are it's because they think we are.
So... We give em what they think and pay for.

TE="hanalad, post: 1016015, member: 681"]SHARED SACRIFICE!?!? What a crock of shi.............
This will be the 6th year of "shared" sacrifice.
YRCF employees 15% is paying for new equipment, new fingerprint scanners, new cameras in tractors.
3 new corporate managers from our competition also?

I can smell a stench coming from KC under a new MOU.[/QUOTE]
Dont forget the new flat screen TVs

Do you people spend your lives carpin' and bitchin'? How about actually doing your jobs? Let's face the facts: The company is a mess. It has been a mess for years. If we missed a bonus, then Welch, Pierson and Hawkins shouldn't get a bonus either. But what are any of you actually willing to DO about this injustice? I have some ideas on that, but they can't be written down for obvious (hopefully) reasons.

I agree that the front office is seriously flawed. I agree that we need three new vice-presidents like we need a hole in our heads. But why are so many of you whining about the management one day, but in the next breath you refuse to step up and "take the reins" when that is offered to us? Don't you realize that if we step up and take charge, there isn't as much need for management, and those people will be gone? It burns me to no end that some of our brethren won't participate in the various programs we have for Teamsters running various things because it's "management's job", but then complain about the management. You can't have it both ways.

People complain about our old equipment, and rightfully so. But, how many of you lift a finger to help take care of that equipment instead of destroying it? Do you treat that truck or forklift as though you own it and are paying for repairs out of your pocket? Do you seek to serve the customers and win new customers? Do you actively hold management's "feet to the fire" when they screw up? Do you avoid screwing up yourself? Do you protect the freight from harm? Do you thank the customers for their business? Do you show up at the customer looking like a professional driver, or more like a bum?

All of these things add up to produce a viable company. Do your part!

Do you people spend your lives carpin' and bitchin'? How about actually doing your jobs? Let's face the facts: The company is a mess. It has been a mess for years. If we missed a bonus, then Welch, Pierson and Hawkins shouldn't get a bonus either. But what are any of you actually willing to DO about this injustice? I have some ideas on that, but they can't be written down for obvious (hopefully) reasons.

I agree that the front office is seriously flawed. I agree that we need three new vice-presidents like we need a hole in our heads. But why are so many of you whining about the management one day, but in the next breath you refuse to step up and "take the reins" when that is offered to us? Don't you realize that if we step up and take charge, there isn't as much need for management, and those people will be gone? It burns me to no end that some of our brethren won't participate in the various programs we have for Teamsters running various things because it's "management's job", but then complain about the management. You can't have it both ways.

People complain about our old equipment, and rightfully so. But, how many of you lift a finger to help take care of that equipment instead of destroying it? Do you treat that truck or forklift as though you own it and are paying for repairs out of your pocket? Do you seek to serve the customers and win new customers? Do you actively hold management's "feet to the fire" when they screw up? Do you avoid screwing up yourself? Do you protect the freight from harm? Do you thank the customers for their business? Do you show up at the customer looking like a professional driver, or more like a bum?

All of these things add up to produce a viable company. Do your part!
I go in and do what needs to be done. Can't speak for others.
But I work the dock. We have one OB super. It changes all the time. If he.. She cannot get us the paperwork we can't move. I can't go get paperwork. I can't move Frt without it. But when I do load I protect the customers Frt. Period. Can't speak for others.. Again... Just myself. But I see what's going on.
How about the driver who runs 50 miles to make a pickup while another driver is in the area? And then has to drive back another 50 miles to make his own?
You can only do so much.
Not complaining.... Just explaining.... A small part of what's going on.