Yellow | BUT....No Profit Bonus For YRC Freight employees...:(

:rulz::452:
Yes it was 95.2 don't know how they get a bonus the MOU states to get 1% is 94.1 - 95.0 so they went over by.2

The 95.2 OR was after the $5.5 million payout to the Regional Employees so I wonder what the OR would of been prior to the payout??? Maybe it was so close that company decided to pay and do the right thing for the employees
, but it is my understanding of the MOU that a 95.2 does not qualify for the Bonus.

I held my end of the bargain for 32 years. I don't have any guilt. Not chasing any more carrots on a stick.
No guilt here either, but it sure does chap my behind to see some of the things that go on that I would not allow if it were my company to run. I'd like to see the Teamsters strong in freight again ! Things have to improve on both sides of the fence for that to happen. I'm gonna keep doing my part and I don't have to kill myself to be a productive employee.

With out the Regional Cash Cows , the Yellow Pig would be history !!! maybe its time to sell of or shut down the money losing one ?????:duh:

Before the Yel
You are correct they made it it was 94 . Something on OR the reason it shows 95 .2 is that it includes the money they have to pay for the bonus for those who are confused like me

If I read the MOU properly it states" The published OR must be 95 or less" so the published OR was 95.2 so how do you say they had to pay this. ??????

Can anyone verify that the number was 95.2 after the profit sharing is paid to the regional and it was actually 94.something before the payout so the Regionals did qualify for the bonus? It does make sense, I can't believe the company would pay if out of the kindness of their heart, if some of those guys up top have one?

Well first of all yrcf is short out of the box.For one we handle a ton more freight than the regionals.By virtue of alot more freight we have issues with incompetent managers in certain positions.add all that up and we are short.Plus length of miles for the haul

With the Regionals getting paid their PS doesn't this show that if we hit the number we will get the bonus maybe we should all step up and hit the numbers

Sir, stop drinking that kool-aid. How the company is managed,determines the O/R.
Unless you are in management, members have no control on how this company operates, we just follow instructions.

Sir, stop drinking that kool-aid. How the company is managed,determines the O/R.
Unless you are in management, members have no control on how this company operates, we just follow instructions.
Actually if some employees would do what they are supposed to do and go to break and come back when they are supposed to we would probably be profitable. I spent two hours getting a headlight changed is stupid

Actually if some employees would do what they are supposed to do and go to break and come back when they are supposed to we would probably be profitable. I spent two hours getting a headlight changed is stupid
And where was the shop supervisor during this 2 hours ?

Keep my 15%, vacation, and cut my retirement just give me a bonus. Please! Pitiful. Plus I'm trying to think of someone to blame and rat them out
My brothers signed our fate on the first two, the pension I just don't know what to say I just don't know how the money was invested or spent, but the eight hundred dollar bonus I will be glad to put into my wallet, every buck helps!

Well first of all yrcf is short out of the box.For one we handle a ton more freight than the regionals.By virtue of alot more freight we have issues with incompetent managers in certain positions.add all that up and we are short.Plus length of miles for the haul
unless you are hauling freight for a loss, wouldn't more freight translate into more profits and be a good thing? I have never heard anyone at any company state that if we could only reduce the amount of business we have we could increase profits.

unless you are hauling freight for a loss, wouldn't more freight translate into more profits and be a good thing? I have never heard anyone at any company state that if we could only reduce the amount of business we have we could increase profits.
I've actually heard it many times in the freight business. When freight capacity in the system gets tight the company picks the freight with higher profit margins. The freight volume didn't increase and may have decreased but the profit did go up.
"Shrink to prosperity" is more of a government thing but YRCW has been playing that game since the 08 recession.

That's very true....BUT, the MOU that got voted in spelled it all out....many did not read the whole thing....they voted with their fear.....KK
Much of the language in this MOU is in essence anti union.More pro company.Yes the company has breached some of the particulars.We all voted our destiny in the first vote.Because alot of us knew what was going to happen by experience.not a fair and just MOU.It does pit and separate us Teamsters.Why the Union administration ever let alot of that language fly beats me.It is a pathetic piece of papee

Much of the language in this MOU is in essence anti union.More pro company.Yes the company has breached some of the particulars.We all voted our destiny in the first vote.Because alot of us knew what was going to happen by experience.not a fair and just MOU.It does pit and separate us Teamsters.Why the Union administration ever let alot of that language fly beats me.It is a pathetic piece of papee
I've gotta work at least 7 more years, so let me give you 3 reasons I'm gonna do my job the best I can.
1. I'm working a lot to make a good living and would welcome a 1% or 2% bonus at the end of each year between now and 2019.
2. If we're making money by 2019 we negotiate a contract we all expected to be working under all along. No chance if we're not making money.
3. Keep making money for years after that so I'm never considered an orphan and get my pension cut to orphan levels.

I bet others have their own reasons, those are mine.

Can anyone verify that the number was 95.2 after the profit sharing is paid to the regional and it was actually 94.something before the payout so the Regionals did qualify for the bonus? It does make sense, I can't believe the company would pay if out of the kindness of their heart, if some of those guys up top have one?
Yes I questioned the 95.2 and I was told they have to disclose the bonus money on theirs numbers so it' was below 95 I can get the actual # they would not give it up if they did not meet it

Management issue,replace the manager if he/she cnt identify and address those issues. Not a Teamster issue. I as a road driver, don't know the mechanics contract. I notify shop supervisor of any defects and wait patiently untill defects are fixed. As a private contract consultant, I would be honored to point out any and all issues/problems YRCF have with there operation. Fir the right fee of course. Week in and week out I notice consultants giving YRC free info on their operation and yet these problems still exists. You do the math!!!

I guess the regionals must have gotten a remedial curve because 95.2 is not 95.0 or less... SMH
Does anyone really think they would be paying out the bonus if the numbers weren't there? If you think that why choose the regionals instead of Yrcf? They earned it plain and simple, if we want it we need to earn it,but all the talk about long bathroom breaks,break room,laying on the clock does not help. Besides all three regionals had to earn it not just one like Yrcf. It's done and it doesn't matter how we nit pic it,point fingers,bash the regionals,whine or whatever. That's not what real teamsters do my brothers and sisters, several response on here is why didn't everyone get it, not just the regionals we are suppose to have the same sacrifice. SHORT ANSWER .....We didn't make the numbers and this is a BONUS....we all still have the same SACRIFICES...... Time to move on it is what it is.....Be strong and be safe. Just my opinion