XPO | cameras and disipline?

Exactly what I'm thinking too, With the voice and video.

I was thinking, if a car ran a red light and hit you then the system kicked on what good would it be so it probably records any time the key is on but only sends recorded video to the 3rd party when an event occurs. Another words they only want to pay for the good stuff but have the option to see anything that occurred while the key was on.

Ok, Thanks... I know a guy that works for a differently company that told me everytime he hits a big bump in the road he yells Ohhhh! and they told him to stop lol.

also it is on always even with the key off so check you fluids too

I hate bruiser from xmd. He is an old man who loves to cry and nag about vias at xcw. Damn crybaby.
I love xcw, it makes me happy
J.N(xme)

come on. he is a 2-million miler. with his xml vias what would he be? leave him alone. we need him. oh if is storming with lots of snow. he takes the xml trailers to his barn. he thinks of the customer

yeah i know. I hear him every night. Oh, give Novak the shorter via and give me the longer one. He needs to mind his own damn business. Let him take my xml via once more
I love xcw, it makes me happy
(even with old hags)
J.N(xme)

I am sure he will give it to you in a snow storm

Not sure I am going make this Camera Bull **** it makes me So Damned mad every-time I get in that truck and that son of a ***** go s off it go s off everyday I drive and old Sterling every-time I hit a damn bump it gos off don't matter if I slow down go over it slow it gos off all the time Driving is no longer any fun too many Bull **** rules and more are coming as soon as the Coons in Corporate and the Kiss A$$ Clubs they have set up in each Terminal Get together We Have 2 DSR's all they do now is review these damned things Wonderful More waste of Money ! Really considering finding work elsewhere !! @#Pissed oFF Aggravated !!!!!!!

Not sure I am going make this Camera Bull **** it makes me So Damned mad every-time I get in that truck and that son of a ***** go s off it go s off everyday I drive and old Sterling every-time I hit a damn bump it gos off don't matter if I slow down go over it slow it gos off all the time Driving is no longer any fun too many Bull **** rules and more are coming as soon as the Coons in Corporate and the Kiss A$$ Clubs they have set up in each Terminal Get together We Have 2 DSR's all they do now is review these damned things Wonderful More waste of Money ! Really considering finding work elsewhere !! @#Pissed oFF Aggravated !!!!!!!
Im almost certain I wont be goingback to con-way..at this point like 80%.. Dont want to say never but the odds are damn low.

Well I finally drove one with the cam system for a full day in the city. I think it made my blood pressure sky rocket but in a way I kinda liked having it. I felt like if a vehicle hits me at least I have proof of what my vehicle was doing at the time. Even all the scratches and marks on the trailers, I feel more protected that those marks can't be blamed on me.

For me, I think I can grow to like it more over time. I drove like I always do besides one thing which I think I'm already good at but I believe I looked in my mirrors just a little more which isn't a bad thing.

I wonder how the NYC guys are going to fare..they get theirs in Dec..and the roads there are just terrible so every bump will set them off..But our ops guys said there are a bunch of settings they can change to increase/decrease camera sensitivity. Someone in XGO will get the hint that each region will be different when they have to constantly pay to review a video of a driver hitting a bump. or in NYC,a crater

I wonder how the NYC guys are going to fare..they get theirs in Dec..and the roads there are just terrible so every bump will set them off..But our ops guys said there are a bunch of settings they can change to increase/decrease camera sensitivity. Someone in XGO will get the hint that each region will be different when they have to constantly pay to review a video of a driver hitting a bump. or in NYC,a crater

idk about NYC,but we got plenty of bumps here too..just don't be following too close, and you'll be fine

Yeah, like Duncanville road between 20 and Keist... Holy crap I lost a filling and ruptured a kidney at the same time bobtailing up to the OD yard this morning!

Yeah, that road is terrible. So, how much drive time did you use for little rock turn? Like i said, we can't do that turn. too slow ...fedex does it.