XPO | Cameras in trucks

It's all the guys in my barn talk about. But, be careful who you say that to. LOL. The union dream has been alive and growing here for some time.

Most of the biggest talkers come from other union jobs that went bad. I guess feeling like they can start fresh here and make it right.

I doubt they will follow through. And I think it's the wrong decision. But you never know what people will do.

You are at XCO right? If so, how is the guy that used to post all the goings on at XCO doing? I cannot remember his handle , XCO something....

Yes. I am a XCO dockhand. And depending on which one you are talking about. I could probably find out.

nobodyinparticular was the handle that spoke most. Although at one time there were a lot of XCO represented here. Many have lost interest in this site. As a great deal of the debate has moved to a different venue.

13) Posting flame posts (posts intended to do nothing more but cause an argument) is not allowed here, you are a guest in other company forums, if you do so, you will not be allowed to post in that forum, you are not to go on other company forums for the sole purpose of putting down another company, this does not make you or your company look good, if you wish to talk about another company on your own forum and it relates to your company you are free to do so, we are not here to bash each other we are here for information, if you can't follow these guidelines we prefer you take it to a different website.

You were not invited to take it to another site, quit being so dramatic. That was a word for word, copy paste of the rule. You were quoting rules to another poster, so I reminded you of another I thought you might want to keep in mind. There's no need to get your britches in a twist.

Rules of the Road - Truckingboards Truck Driver Forums

There's a link to the complete list in case you want to refresh your memory. The one I quoted is #13.

Sounds like an invite to me...although I MAY BE WRONG!!!...

Rat

Still. Indeed. Things are a bit different. But the message is the same. Just waiting for more support. He may be waiting a long while. They couldn't get this place to go in Chicago several years ago. It ain't gonna happen.

Unfortunately thanks to Conway other LTL's might follow. Monkey see monkey do. This happened in foodservice the top two first Sysco then Us foods followed. I guess FedEx is next possibly. Just watch. Other companies gonna be "that's a great idea" F' pay raises F' new equipment!

i dont think so if they followed conways lead wouldnt they have cut their trucks to 62 mph to save all that fuel ?

those cameras have made their way west we dont have them at our place yet but i will not drive a vehicle thats equipped with them i will retire and find something else to do if i wanted to be on a camera i would have been an ice road trucker or a movie star and i am neither

In our region, our lean six sigma department has installed cameras in the bathroom. One mounted under the toilet seat and one looking at your face. They want to make sure your actually doing something other than texting while your in the bathroom stall.

they would still find you at fault for not staying in your lane of travel instead of swerving to miss the hit from the other driver,,, you failed to control your vehicle,,, just let em hit you....and try to stay in your lane and control your set

Deer!!!!! Where are you from?I never saw a deer run out in front of me, Where I drive it's the homeless folks carrying need money for food signs while smoking $10.00 a pack newports while running out in front of you.
Does this mean you can't claim a deer ran out in front of you when you fall asleep anymore?

ive been driving commercial vehicles for a long time and these cameras along with the lane changing alarms with that radar gadget on the freightliners are nothing more than a distraction to me you hear a rattling noise and take your eyes off the road to see what it was sorry you guys can have them im a still a little bit old school in my opinion not all this new stuff is an improvement