XPO | Can we trust Canadians ???

When we all chowing down on horse meat sandwiches, I don't want to hear one complaint.

Meanwhile+in+canada_390e72_5508679.gif

The person who painted that barn & put KFC on the side of it is may kind of friend. In the mean time the chickens are gonna have to go in to counseling with a sign like that. But hey who cares? Not me cause we gonna have them for supper. Yum, yum. von.

When I saw this yesterday, it put the biggest grin on my face. Our special ops program is fantastic. JTF-2 is an almost unknown part of our military, and should remain that way.
Tell you. Those 2 are some of the baddest deadliest team. A 2 mile snuffer is an awesome shot.But with the new technology coming out it wouldn't surprise me if we see a record of a 5 miles snuffer.

Makes you wonder with shooters like him, how does the SS protect Trump. Or any other nation protect a leader? Even @ 1.5 miles there is not enough security to cover a shooter like that. Hats off to the sniper with 2 mile kill. But remember he is only as good as his spotter. As a team they are one kick ass killing machine. von.

Makes you wonder with shooters like him, how does the SS protect Trump. Or any other nation protect a leader? Even @ 1.5 miles there is not enough security to cover a shooter like that. Hats off to the sniper with 2 mile kill. But remember he is only as good as his spotter. As a team they are one kick ass killing machine. von.
It definitely takes serious skill to shoot that well. Arguably if someone with that sort of skill wanted to turn their sights on a political leader, they'd probably be dead because no security service in the world is going to perimeter two miles in all directions.

Makes you glad these guys are on our side.