FedEx Freight | CB Radios

You guys with the big radios better make sure there is enough amperage available to run them.
You really don’t want to have to explain why the power supply wires melted.

As far as tuning, we at RC & Co always used a MFJ 259 and tuned to the channel we always used out west. Ch2

You guys with the big radios better make sure there is enough amperage available to run them.
You really don’t want to have to explain why the power supply wires melted.

As far as tuning, we at RC & Co always used a MFJ 259 and tuned to the channel we always used out west. Ch2
Most radios only use a couple amps, usually less than 5...

Damn, y’all some high tech rednecks out yonder!! :1036316054:

I carried a 8500 watt generator in my handbag, ran my CB off 440V (3 phase)
Don't forget the headlights dimming when you key up the mike. And 3 phase.? Can you show us a diagram on how to wire my CB. Keep in mind, smoke pouring out of the radio really is hard on the circuit board. von.

Don't forget the headlights dimming when you key up the mike. And 3 phase.? Can you show us a diagram on how to wire my CB. Keep in mind, smoke pouring out of the radio really is hard on the circuit board. von.

Von, I only used my CB during daylight hours to avoid the headlight dimming thing, I would be glad to post a
diagram, but my radio only receives Moldavian, I am not sure it would work on your CB.
As for a little smoke, just crack a window, this should do the trick.

Von, I only used my CB during daylight hours to avoid the headlight dimming thing, I would be glad to post a
diagram, but my radio only receives Moldavian, I am not sure it would work on your CB.
As for a little smoke, just crack a window, this should do the trick.
The problem is, if smoke is coming from the radio how can I get my Smokey report? If I miss 'Kojak in the comedian strip @ the 135 mm' taking you picture" I will have to slow down. Probably won't get a ticket, but a fine for being late for my delivery. What do I do? von.

The problem is, if smoke is coming from the radio how can I get my Smokey report? If I miss 'Kojak in the comedian strip @ the 135 mm' taking you picture" I will have to slow down. Probably won't get a ticket, but a fine for being late for my delivery. What do I do? von.

Think I would check with Patel Consultants, between them and Wong, they know most everything.

I carried a 8500 watt generator in my handbag, ran my CB off 440V (3 phase)
If you use 3 phase power, did the radio come with a fire suppression control system> von.

fire-suppression-system-500x500.jpg

Even this picture looks more like a bunch of suppositories for the devil. von.

Stryker and General Lee are different brands of radios, my General Lee is exactly like a old Galaxy 77. Unfortunately, Galaxy quit making the 77 so if you want something comparable it’s the General Lee. I ran a 77 for years...

Yep, I can remember going up the road with several of us along with a few Con-Way guys, a few Estes guys, and a few Buster Brown guys all talking BS like knew each other our whole lives....never met a stranger and if you needed anything, anybody would stop to help regardless of what company they drove for!!

Aw yes, the good ole days...back when men were men and the sheep were scared!!
Conversations are still strong like that on I26 and 40 between the Queen City and Ktown
Connex 4600 turbo