Yellow | Central states

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
I have automatic deposit from Central States Pension funds and noticed today they cut my pension by about 20 dollars.........Did anyone get cut or am I the guilty one?........:smillie_flag:

No change here. And I assume your talking a past deposit, next one not due until Jan 4.

Check your "TAXES" certain STATES raised there STATE taxes like CALIFORNIA !So my check from Western Teamsters was also less !

That sure is a long time between deposits. :D

:poster_oops: I sure blew that one. I always heard that not punching a clock you could forget what day it was. But to lose a whole month? GOD I love retirement. :poster_stupid: :biglaugh:

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger this has happen to me a time or two or maybe three :shrug:! I had to install a program on my desktop to show me the day and date in big bold letters so I would remember what the day is ! Isn't retirement GRAND !!!:dance:

:poster_oops: I sure blew that one. I always heard that not punching a clock you could forget what day it was. But to lose a whole month? GOD I love retirement. :poster_stupid: :biglaugh:

Don’t feel like the Lone Ranger this has happen to me a time or two or maybe three :shrug:! I had to install a program on my desktop to show me the day and date in big bold letters so I would remember what the day is ! Isn't retirement GRAND !!!:dance:

You mean, every day "isn't" Saturday??????

Sure! Rub our face in it you guys.:2wce0ep: :tongue0015: (I might be jealous)
Ok! Your right Flash, how rude. I promise not to brimg it up again till Monday ,,,,,,after you go back to work. :hysterical: But please forgive me if I get my days mixed up. :tongue0015:

Oh.....what it must be like to not even know what day of the week it is. I hear that it's like everyday is a Saturday. I'll think of you guys when I roll out of the roost in the am. What time do you retirees roll out.......bright and early at the crack of NOON?

Oh.....what it must be like to not even know what day of the week it is. I hear that it's like everyday is a Saturday. I'll think of you guys when I roll out of the roost in the am. What time do you retirees roll out.......bright and early at the crack of NOON?

Thanks for asking Flash but usually its by 9:00 am. Thats when Live with Regis and Kelly comes on. And the Blond is HOT but the reason is to make notes so when they call I can win the free trip. That ends my responsibilities for the day :biglaugh:

What time do you retirees roll out

I like to roll out about 09:00, that way i can be at the restaurant around 10:30 or 11.00AM.
By the way, what day really IS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!